Goian and Boca

What we all thinking then, are they coming back, hence McCoist not placing defenders at the top of his list?

Or will we try and sell to anyone/release at a cost?

Apart from their wage being too high for my liking, if we can't get rid i'd be happy with Goian, Boca, McCulloch and Wallace as the back 4. Solid enough for our return to the SPL.

So how do you get them off the wage bill if they can't be sold?

Was it not Steua Bucharest who were interested in Goian?, hopefully they still are and we can terminate his contract amicably so he could move for free and we don't have to pay him off. Hope the same happens with Boca, we can't afford to keep them at our club. Would rather they left for nothing than keep them on the wage bill.

They're on about 30k a week combined, no chance we can keep them on as it is surely.

30k a week combined ha ha ha ha ha

Try 50k a week minimum combined!

Super Lee McCulloch is on around 17-18k a week. A 34 yr old no wonder he stayed for the fight!

I think Boca could be released as there's a few Clubs in the MLS who would want him. Think he'd love the chance to move back home and finish his career.

Goian might be more difficult to shift. He's been very poor for a while now. Goian did say he would walk away from football if he felt he had nothing else to offer though didn't he?

Bocas agents touting him round the MLS and Goian has said he will come back if he has too but didnt seem overly enthusiastic, i would now make getting rid of both of them a priority to slash the wage bill, allowing us to replace them with younger, cheaper defenders. Respect to both for signing over but we cant fund those kind of wages now, we could barely fund them when we signed them.

agree with the wages, but what do you do - if no one wants to buy them and we don't want to pay the wages we need to pay them off. If that's too happen McCoist needs to have defenders on his list surely.

And they need to be good and cost significantly less. Take Boca on say £14k (seems to be a figure that's dished out for him) if no-one wanted him and we were contemplating paying him off we could end up aying as much as 10kpw of his wages, leaving 4k from his salary to replae him and we might basically end up with a worse player for the same overall cost.