Good Article By Graham Spiers On Daly

Broxi

Fuss from Celtic fans for one. They keep going on about it, I know for a fact some desperately look on this forum trying to find someone saying something bad against the signing.

You don't think neutrals or English people have any sort of impression that we have or have ever had any bigoted views at all?

Do they? Havent seen that.

Couldn't care less what neutrals think about us.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Broxi you really need to give up what people think and educate yourself on the history of the club!

How can we have had a signing policy against catholics when we actually signed catholics from the beginning??

"Aye bit ae urnae high profile wans, bigoted h** fucks"

A good article this was not.

A good article wouldn't have dwelt on every negative it possibly could.

A good article wouldn't have quoted un-named directors

A good article wouldn't have quoted un-named "message boards" ( how fucking 90's is THAT)

A good article wouldn't say "without labouring the point" - and then go on to labour it. Indeed the whole piece is about that very point.

A good article wouldn't imply that we are trying to cut loose from our past - when in fact we are just trying to reconcile it.

A good article wouldn't be written by this total cunt.

Broxi you really need to give up what people think and educate yourself on the history of the club!

How can we have had a signing policy against catholics when we actually signed catholics from the beginning??

"Aye bit ae urnae high profile wans, bigoted h** fucks"

I didn't say I did believe what other people said and don't really care much about if they believe it anyway. But they do believe it and IMO this article is positive towards us.

Typical back handed compliment while making an issue of what he's simultaneously claiming to be a non-issue, the guy is a grade "A" bollock. So transparent it's unreal - his middle name must be fucking Casper. If he's such a top notch journalist, why doesn't he show us the proof of this historical anti-catholic signing policy? I mean, everyone knows about it - it's apparently etched in stone above the front door of Ibrox for fuck sake... shame all those catholics we signed over the years kinda chucked a spanner into the propaganda machine eh?

Not that I particularly give a shit, but why doesn't he (or any other journo for that matter) mention anything about the very founding ethos of Hibs, Savco or Dundee Hibs when talking about so called sectarian signing policies?

I didn't say I did believe what other people said and don't really care much about if they believe it anyway. But they do believe it and IMO this article is positive towards us.

He brought up an issue that the article itself argues doesn't need to be brought up anymore. Does that not strike you as odd? I don't think the article is overly negative but it certainly does throw a few factually questionable jabs in. I just don't see the point for the article other than stirring

He brought up an issue that the article itself argues doesn't need to be brought up anymore. Does that not strike you as odd? I don't think the article is overly negative but it certainly does throw a few factually questionable jabs in. I just don't see the point for the article other than stirring

Criticising the fuss made about it. Second point, ok, but more positive than negative IMO. I think the people are only looking for and highlighting the negatives just because it was Spiers who wrote it.

Anyway, I made my point, don't have the will to argue about it anymore, I'll see everyone back in the General Sports section ;)

Criticising the fuss made about it. Second point, ok, but more positive than negative IMO. I think the people are only looking for and highlighting the negatives just because it was Spiers who wrote it.

Anyway, I made my point, don't have the will to argue about it anymore, I'll see everyone back in the General Sports section ;)

But the 'fuss' has been minimal. All i've seen are a couple of daft Scotsman articles. This is one of few articles even mentioning it. I just think it's there for a reason. The logical thing to do if it is such a non-issue would be to go and write about something else. Speirs has brought it up for a reason, to stir the pot and get a bit of interest. It's another story in a long line of non-stories that dominate the Scottish sports press. Remember when a rumour about us letting Wales use our training facilities was labelled as a 'bombshell'?

I just find it very odd to write an article saying that everything discussed in the article is a non-issue. Makes no sense

A good article ?. No, it's another piece of pish from Britney the high wanker of Scottish mhedia.

He's used the signing of Jon Daly to have a pop at our history, which, wanker spiers, is intact.

Also attacking me and my fellow supporters, to which I say "go dig your grave spiers"

Then he asks why we haven't signed a ROI player as if it is our fault.

Turn the question around and ask "why haven't ROI players signed for us" and the answer is that THEY would rather not.

If you're reading this spiers, ask yourself why people should believe you when you were caught lying on National TV.

This tosser should join the bbc as being banned from Ibrox.

Two things, firstly he talks about our history, so he's got no reason to spout the new club bullshit he's been peddling for months.

Secondly, don 't we have a reserve goalie from ROI? I know he'll say high profile, international etc but Daly only has U21 caps and played for Dundee hibs!

Plus no such thing as a good Spiers article.

Who said that was a good article? I didn't want to start reading it, I stopped at the new generation part this cunt dismissed hearing the disaster song by the sheep at ibrox, instead saying they were in fine voice. He deserves no credit on here or anywhere for that alone . Fuck him and his like.

Listen up bears, the beginning of the end was signing mo Johnston, as to what the rangers hierarchy really thought about the supports feelings. We were always going to have to sign Catholics , but they pissed on our parade by signing that wee rangers hating cunt.

I was disappointed more with the players for accepting him after he nutter sm in the cup final and for trying to spark a riot by crossing himself as he was sent off, most even devout plastics never made that gesture. I never said his name in a team line up or credited him with any goals he scored wearing our jersey, shame on the cunts who threw their scarves at his feet when he scored against them in the last minute. A week before signing for us he would have wiped his arse with it like Lennon did.

Daly is different.

Here we just have an Irish boy who wants to play for Rangers. He has no connection with Celtic, the real flag of his country means a totally different thing to that flown at torbett towers. Leave big Jon in peace to win this bigot and you lot over, and he will. I like his style, he does not give a fuck about whAt awaits him next year.

Just hope he hits the ground running.

Welcome to Rangers Big Jon.

The best team on the planet. At least you really want to be here, unlike some real hardcore" Rangers " men.

No Surrender

Rab

But notable, by its absence in that article, are the group of supporters who will give Daly abuse of a sectarian nature. Perhaps if Spiers was to be more thorough in his history research he would find that Mojo and Neil McCann also suffered this same group's sectarian wrath.

I will say this only once.Do not react to this cretin`s scribbles.Do not give him the oxygen of debate.Do not read his articles.Do not believe anything he says.Do not buy papers that carry his excuses for journalism.Now who were we discussing?