'No Surrender' and songs against the IRA, not offensive

Your a strange one sometimes

Hope your joking about the Queen but nothing would surprise me in this "bears" den

Thanks, I was joking about it all, I have no feelings towards the queen or the pope what so ever, for good bad or indifferent.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your a strange one sometimes

Hope your joking about the Queen but nothing would surprise me in this "bears" den

May I ask though, why would a working class bear who came from fuck all in a shit area, struggled all my life, have to feel nice and be kind to the queen or the royal family just because I'm a die hard Rangers fan??

Bnb the only thing about that is a defendant would need to plead not guilty and probably risk a sentence whilst hoping his/her lawyer gets it right.

Btw lads go easy on bnb she does do some tiresome work behind the scenes as shes against these laws

May I ask though, why would a working class bear who came from fuck all in a shit area, struggled all my life, have to feel nice and be kind to the queen or the royal family just because I'm a die hard Rangers fan??

You don't have to feel anything for her tbh, what I wouldn't expect is a so called die hard bear to go about shouting fuck the Queen however

Btw lads go easy on bnb she does do some tiresome work behind the scenes as shes against these laws

That may the case but she get on better with people if she stopped being a snotty cow with an attitude when someone replies to her

Bnb the only thing about that is a defendant would need to plead not guilty and probably risk a sentence whilst hoping his/her lawyer gets it right.

If an accused person believed in their right to sing it with as much passion as the guys on here have then they would want to put up the fight.

This could, theoretically, go to the Supreme Court if the fight has to go that far.

You don't have to feel anything for her tbh, what I wouldn't expect is a so called die hard bear to go about shouting fuck the Queen however

That's why I reiterated that I was joking about all four of the subjects I was referring to. I wouldn't shout any of that and actually mean it. It just annoys me that there is this unspoken precedent of huge respect to the queen and the royal family because you're a bear.

That may the case but she get on better with people if she stopped being a snotty cow with an attitude when someone replies to her

If it was interpreted that way I apologise. It was unintended.

Smart ass remarks during a passionate debate can lead to these things but it is good that we are having this debate.

That's why I reiterated that I was joking about all four of the subjects I was referring to. I wouldn't shout any of that and actually mean it. It just annoys me that there is this unspoken precedent of huge respect to the queen and the royal family because you're a bear.

True bears respect her because she's the head of the country leave the abuse if the Queen to the tims and taigs

If it was interpreted that way I apologise. It was unintended.

Smart ass remarks during a passionate debate can lead to these things but it is good that we are having this debate.

I reply cheeky myself if I think people are being snide with me too, only natural I think

I concur the Queen is the Head of State

Cameron is just the prick who is fucking up the country right now.

That's my point. Just because he or she is a head of something doesn't mean we automatically respect and agree with it.

That's my point. Just because he or she is a head of something doesn't mean we automatically respect and agree with it.

You don't have to agree with it or even like it, but to go about shouting Ftq is something taigs and tims do ... Show a wee bit of respect

You don't have to agree with it or even like it, but to go about shouting Ftq is something taigs and tims do ... Show a wee bit of respect

I'm aware we don't need to agree. If I was coming out with anger and sincerity saying ftq or ftp then that's a different story, we can have a joke and a laugh about things on here.