Heysel.

When it's aimed at the murdering scousers ? Fucking absolutely.

If there was a video of Rangers fans singing it I would've posted it but there isn't so I couldnt.

Maybe that's because Rangers fans are a different class, and if you care to browse Red Cafe ; you will find that the vast majority of United fans to not sign up to this shite either.

Maybe that's because Rangers fans are a different class, and if you care to browse Red Cafe ; you will find that the vast majority of United fans to not sign up to this shite either.

Wasn't the case at Old Trafford earlier in the season when they were singing the songs.

Missed the point, unsurprisingly..

For those that need it spelling out my last reply was to the almost laughable concept of Utd fans singing at Old Trafford! So come on, what is your interpretation of the events of 29/5/85?

If you want a first hand account let me know, I was there.

Post it mate, would be interesting to read.

I remember as a kid watching on TV just hoping the game wouldn't be called off. That game should never have been played though.

I remember at the time the scousers were saying there were Chelsea who caused it,rather than accept the blame.

At the end of the day they were the main cause of it and they will never admit it,they just pretend it didn't happen.Imagine the uproar they would have caused if it was their fans killed that night.

Would love (probably the wrong word) to read it mate.

Will put an update on tomorrow evening when I have more time, certainly don't know where Chelsea come into it as the previous post mentions, there were Chelsea fans there but not at the sharp end.

To be honest I do not like Liverpool's attitude to Heysel in comparsion to all the attention given to Hillsborough. That message they had in the stand, when they played Juve years later made me cringe.

Tickets for one section of each end were on sale to supporters of either club or neutrals.

There were a lot of Juve fans in the neutral areas, plenty of Italians living in Belgium.

Will put an update on tomorrow evening when I have more time, certainly don't know where Chelsea come into it as the previous post mentions, there were Chelsea fans there but not at the sharp end.

Can you provide what you believe what happened? Would actually like to hear about it.

To be honest I do not like Liverpool's attitude to Heysel in comparsion to all the attention given to Hillsborough. That message they had in the stand, when they played Juve years later made me cringe

And yeah, that message was cringe-worthy in the extreme,