Arnold Peralta signed.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's like a DVD compilation the mhanks would put together to try and get him suspended........

Probably is ,it wouldn't surprise me if they're already scouring the internet looking for Anti Peralta vids.If there's a plus side every you tube video I've seen makes players look world class and they're pish so mibee this video making him look shite will be the opposite? :)

Probably is ,it wouldn't surprise me if they're already scouring the internet looking for Anti Peralta vids.If there's a plus side every you tube video I've seen makes players look world class and they're pish so mibee this video making him look shite will be the opposite? :)

The bit when he walks up to the player who's just been fouled then falls over him..............

I get the impression it was compiled by a Panamanian as most of the 'fouls' are nothing of the sort. He may be what we need for SFL2 as we were outmuscled on more than one occasion last season.

I get the impression it was compiled by a Panamanian as most of the 'fouls' are nothing of the sort. He may be what we need for SFL2 as we were outmuscled on more than one occasion last season.

It really annoyed me last year how easily we were bullied and outmuscled and for me our superior fitness(cough cough) was never shown as much as it should have.