Arnold Peralta signed.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 140 years we finally sign a black Honduran Catholic. Not before time.

:lol: brilliant, although nearly 40 % of Hondurans are actually prod, so there's a good chance your wrong...funny, but feasibly incorrect

It really annoyed me last year how easily we were bullied and outmuscled and for me our superior fitness(cough cough) was never shown as much as it should have.

Yeah we did get bullied a bit and pushed about during games. That's why we were all looking for Ian Black the big hard man to get involved and dictate games, this guy Peralta won't take any shit from these lower division players, I think this guy could give us a bit of bite and aggression that we need. He will foul for fun here but we don't care :D walking in a Peralta wonderland.

Seen highlights of a few internationals and he's looked decent. Also interestingly always played RB and not in midfield. Could spell curtains for Holiday Daz.

The only game I have seen him play was at right back in the Olympics and as you say he plays there predominantly for Honduras....looked like an athlete and reasonably solid which is no doubt an improvement on our current "superstars" like perry and cole....if he is coming as a midfielder does that spell the end for black? Or will Macleod be shunted wide....be interesting to see how the squad takes shape this year!

The only game I have seen him play was at right back in the Olympics and as you say he plays there predominantly for Honduras....looked like an athlete and reasonably solid which is no doubt an improvement on our current "superstars" like perry and cole....if he is coming as a midfielder does that spell the end for black? Or will Macleod be shunted wide....be interesting to see how the squad takes shape this year!

I think it would make more sense for him to be signed as a RB. That's not to say that's what's happening though!

Hahaha holiday daz! First I've heard of that, why do they call him that?

Because all he does on Twitter is talk about his next holiday. He prepares for them for months whilst not playing football.

Because all he does on Twitter is talk about his next holiday. He prepares for them for months whilst not playing football.

Haha really? That's funny. At least it's a diversion from the usual twitter talk, Nandos and homeland.