Our new strip

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as CG negotiated the original deals regarding the kit manufacturer and sponsor - can the existing board attempt to re-negotiate those deals? it just seems strange that nothing has been seen or heard of the new kit, we've usually seen pics of a player wearing the new strips by now with a confirmed release date.

They probably can its just that they have more clients than Rangers to produce kits for.

Agree to disagree then but I personally doubt that puma's output from their manufacturing operation is a million shirts. There's no question that they can make thousands and thousands per day but a million is just collossal

Puma are the third largest sport production company in the world. Blackthorn is owned by the parent company that owns Tennants I would say I am more than happy for this endorsement in the 2nd division.

Each to their own but I think Puma's snidey as they come. But to balance it, we're in the Scottish lower leagues and need to take the best deal we can get.

I never buy the strips anyway so not overly bothered - it's just nice to have a nice kit.

It's about time the club appointed a supporters liaison officer to keep the support up to date with what's happening ie new strips, friendlies, div for new season etc. it's no use having a new signing telling us to renew our ST when we are being kept in the dark and reacting to rumours. Can someone explain to me when the club is looking

For our support to buy ST the head sheds all seem to be on their jolly boys outings to Hong Kong and the States. FFS bring back CG

Apparently we're using the same design as the cardiff city and motherwell kits.. but in blue obviously.

Edit, pretty much the exact same as Chesterfields. I'd assume the grey bit on the neck will be red though..

12030_520090414692708_1250465816_n.jpg

That's horrible. It's like something from the menswear department of BHS.