Handbags between McMurdo and Chris Graham earlier today...

I made this thread to try and have a discussion. No one is asking you to comment on it or read it.

And, what else did Green lie about? How about the relationship he had with Craig Whyte?

The same relationship he solemnly denied (and lied about) during one of his first press conferences at rangers.

He didn't lie about Whyte that was proven with the recent investigation

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is all a bit pathetic.

Why butcher each other when there is a pack of rabid Rangers-haters in our mainstream media?

Imran Ahmed was brought up. Bill seemed to be on his side about the cost-cutting, etc.

But Chris retorted that he couldn't have been very concerned with cost-cutting when he received his large pay-off.

Something I agree with 100%.

All they wanted to do was line their own pockets.

Mind you, Green worked hard for his cash.

But that's still no excuse for totally misleading and lying to us all.

i thought fury said IA didn't recieve a pay off ?

I made this thread to try and have a discussion. No one is asking you to comment on it or read it.

And, what else did Green lie about? How about the relationship he had with Craig Whyte?

The same relationship he solemnly denied (and lied about) during one of his first press conferences at rangers.

he told us all way back in october he had dealt with whyte for his shares, anyone wanting to buy us would have had to do it. He also told fans at fan meetings that he had dealt with whyte regarding his shares.

and what relationship did CG have with whyte ?

He was already in control. He fucked him over and that was that. All most Rangers fans were asking for was a bit more honesty.

Listen if he came out the traps bragging he fucked Whyte (why is that even a problem?) then I know for a fact the anti Green brigade would come out all guns blazing

BMcM isn't saying anything people on here haven't been saying for months(myself included) we will be in administration before we reach the SPL if we don't get a control of the finances.. Remember losing £1m a month...simple maths..

BMcM isn't saying anything people on here haven't been saying for months(myself included) we will be in administration before we reach the SPL if we don't get a control of the finances.. Remember losing £1m a month...simple maths..

we were not losing a million a month. We had a 7m shortfall in the first 6 months, bit a lot of that went on off payments IIRC. And start up costs i would imagine.

Pretty much every new company will show a loss for the first year or so.

The papers put the us losing a mil a month spin on the accounts, the same accounts that financial experts were saying were just fine and to be expected.

End of year accounts will make everyrhing clearer imo.

Him conning Whyte is not a problem.

The way we were lied to about it and how we found out was the problem.

Sounds pretty petty and desperate tbh

People clinging to this as an excuse to call Green a liar etc

I'm glad he fucked Whyte he should be congratulated instead of beaten up over it

we were not losing a million a month. We had a 7m shortfall in the first 6 months, bit a lot of that went on off payments IIRC. And start up costs i would imagine.

Pretty much every new company will show a loss for the first year or so.

The papers put the us losing a mil a month spin on the accounts, the same accounts that financial experts were saying were just fine and to be expected.

End of year accounts will make everyrhing clearer imo.

You're also doing a lot of imagining there... I'm not expecting us to make a profit this year or next, this doesn't mean the level of spending(costs) should continue though.. We need some serious cost-cutting if we are to survive... or an influx of cash most likely from transfers(Wallace?) and the sooner we cut Goian and Bocanegra the better.

You're also doing a lot of imagining there... I'm not expecting us to make a profit this year or next, this doesn't mean the level of spending(costs) should continue though.. We need some serious cost-cutting if we are to survive... or an influx of cash most likely from transfers(Wallace?) and the sooner we cut Goian and Bocanegra the better.

Neil Patey the business and finance expert said at the time on Radio Clyde that the figures are actually encouraging as they included millions in start up costs and ongoing other variables. Our balance sheet when it's due out will read healthy - his words

Back to the finance too - everyone thinks most of the share money is gone etc

Will our fans never learn?

I bet in August when the books are out you can file this myth and all the hysteria that went with it in the same drawer as

Big tax case

140 million debt

Ebts being tax fraud

Title stripping

Green in cahoots with Whtye

All proven bollocks