CG & CW tapes released

Skelf

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His desperation is over powering, much like the stench from most of his posts.

the only stench is from your pellets....your a sheep, you cant think for yourself....following on in behind is your way, but heyho we all can't be free thinkers!

These tapes are shocking,the person posting them is obviously a scumbag trying to do maximum damage to rangers,but it has given us an iNsight into what these shysters were up to,a bunch of lying cheating devious bastards the lot of them,not one of these bastards had any interest in our club,other than trying to pillage it for as much cash as possible,ahmad is a snake and he is the main man not green,I can't believe the extent of the social media Internet war that has been waged against our club ,between the rangers tax case website leaking club information and now Charlotte fakes leaking emails,texts,audio recordings,letters ,the Internet war waged against the club has been unbelievable ,I've known nothing like it,and sadly our clubs pr department has been blown out the water,they have been an utter disgrace ,why has the police done nothing about all these confidential items being released.

That is me saying that and honestly i have not even heard the tapes,but i could only imagine f2ckn moneygrabbing shysters...

Who cares ? who honestly gives a flying fuck ?

A little bird, (well she is 5'3) told me that, the BBC are finished with Whyte, they refused to take the tapes """""for free"""" after that, no one would touch them, so he is resorting to giving the information to the tarriers.

The deal to get a license, it was that Whyte would not be involved in anyway with the Company that bought the assets, he isn't.

the only stench is from your pellets....your a sheep, you cant think for yourself....following on in behind is your way, but heyho we all can't be free thinkers!

Is that it? You are a free thinker? Well I agree you are free of objectivity, rationality, and common sense.

. As for following the flock how come those sharing your tin foil hat views about Green all rush in mutual masturbatory fashion to support each others posts, flock mentality or is it feltch?

But you are amusing, though I know I shouldnt laugh at the afflicted

Is that it? You are a free thinker? Well I agree you are free of objectivity, rationality, and common sense.

. As for following the flock how come those sharing your tin foil hat views about Green all rush in mutual masturbatory fashion to support each others posts, flock mentality or is it feltch?

:thumbup:

your a deluded soul aren't you......did charles sook on yer boaby or something.....why are you so protective of him?.....simply put I am glad he is gone from the board along with his mate......in fact probably as glad as he is himself.....and will be even more once he gets his final pay day from our Club......Your in Love with the man, I feel, I see him for what he is!.......we disagree!.......get over it and go back to looking out for them wolves!

your a deluded soul aren't you......did charles sook on yer boaby or something.....why are you so protective of him?.....simply put I am glad he is gone from the board along with his mate......in fact probably as glad as he is himself.....and will be even more once he gets his final pay day from our Club......Your in Love with the man, I feel, I see him for what he is!.......we disagree!.......get over it and go back to looking out for them wolves!

What the fuck is that post :7325:

What the fuck is that post :7325:

Its par for the course when he can't put up a logical argument he resorts to abuse and condesending nonsense. I only see his garbage when someone quotes it now! It makes the forum much more pleasant.

Thou dissembling pox-marked clack-dish you and your ilk always claim some form of superior insight, yet are always unable to substantiate the reasons beyond some stomach or gastro intestinal sensitivity issues or your inabilty to attain a comfortable seating position.

I maintain my mirth at your delusional state. And shall be uttering my support for those wolves coming for you.

Thou dissembling pox-marked clack-dish you and your ilk always claim some form of superior insight, yet are always unable to substantiate the reasons beyond some stomach or gastro intestinal sensitivity issues or your inabilty to attain a comfortable seating position.

I maintain my mirth at your delusional state. And shall be uttering my support for those wolves coming for you.

i'm a Bear.....wolves don't come my way!....the term gut feel.....stems from experience of such.....once bitten twice shy and all......but apart from that there are more than one of two lies Green has told and are already mentioned in the thread.....throw in his tripe about Manure and him getting a tie in with other fellow cowboys.....add to that how he speaks of his fellow yorkshire men the fans at shefield utd and it's clear he isn't a stand up type of guy....what more indicators do you need.....admission he was only here for the money.....oh that's right he did that too! Now I am off to my scratcher been out all day having a blast....don't want to ruin it by listening to anymore of your pish....I'm away to count sheep. 1 Bertent, 2 Ed The Obsessive, 3 RFC Eagle.....snooooooorrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzz

Having listened to these tapes I have to say I'm delighted ahmad has been removed from our club,this man is cut from the same cloth as craig whyte,and I'm pretty sure his intentions for the club was much the same as whytes,I think the rangers standard has done rangers a real favour giving the club the ammunition needed to fire ahmad.

Why why WHY do some of my dear fellow Bears insist on allowing these absolute tools associated with the darkside swamp your thoughts. WHY would you even give them the hits, as well as acknowledging the existence....the only hit I would like to give these imbeciles is with a back hander to the chops...!!

Seriously, if there was ANY truth in these what-so-ever, do you not think the independent investigations would have taken them into account?!

Having listened to these papes I have to say I'm delighted ahmad has been removed from our club,this man is cut from the same cloth as craig whyte,and I'm pretty sure his intentions for the club was much the same as whytes,I think the rangers standard has done rangers a real favour giving the club the ammunition needed to fire ahmad.

Fixed that for you. :cgreen:

i'm a Bear.....wolves don't come my way!....the term gut feel.....stems from experience of such.....once bitten twice shy and all......but apart from that there are more than one of two lies Green has told and are already mentioned in the thread.....throw in his tripe about Manure and him getting a tie in with other fellow cowboys.....add to that how he speaks of his fellow yorkshire men the fans at shefield utd and it's clear he isn't a stand up type of guy....what more indicators do you need.....admission he was only here for the money.....oh that's right he did that too! Now I am off to my scratcher been out all day having a blast....don't want to ruin it by listening to anymore of your pish....I'm away to count sheep. 1 Bertent, 2 Ed The Obsessive, 3 RFC Eagle.....snooooooorrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzz

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

WinnieThepooh.jpg