How many clubs have helped us out in the last two years

We have been front page news for all the wrong reasons and in need of help .and when you think of all the times that we have been asked to provide opposition for testimonial and preseason games .the only team to come forward was linfeld fc .l don't expect anything from the sphell and l know the sfl did give us a league to play in .but what have the rest done for us in our hour of need .l for one will never forget or forgive any of them

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shameful the way our club has been treated by other teams :(

You can count on one hand the clubs who supported us in our hour of need and that itself is ridiculous if it had been almost any other team there would have been clubs lining up to support them.

Jealousy of Scotland's most successful club was there for all to see.

Did Killie not just abstain from the vote rather than actually vote for us ?

yes they did.

You can rule out every SPL club

Also pretty much every 1st Div club

Milan and Linfield come to mind though a few SFL clubs would have no doubt seen us a cash cow.

None helped us ,they all lined up to have a kick.there are certain clubs in Scotland who's stadiums we should boycott till the day we die.and the first team to get that treatment from me next season will be Dunfermline.

I have liked the Chelsea and some other fans have other teams that they like from south of the border and we have had games against some of them in testimonials etc but with all the funds that that have not one has come forward to support us l will never give them another penny in the future it will as all stay in the family from now on w.a.t.p

Just hope we don't get put up into the new league set up to help the sphell get there two leagues of twelve and they say that they had to help us out l for one will never go for that they can stick it where the sun never shines w.a.t.p

Kelty Hearts were our first scheduled match after newco IIRC, desperate for us to come to town but it was postponed due to the licence nonsense and ended up a youth/reserve game.

That was a massive disappointment, was still good to go and enjoy seeing Rangers palying again, but as you say it ended up as a youth/reserve game. Felt really sorry for Kelty Hearts that day. Only found out later after attending the game they were originally called Kelty Rangers.

That was a massive disappointment, was still good to go and enjoy seeing Rangers palying again, but as you say it ended up as a youth/reserve game. Felt really sorry for Kelty Hearts that day. Only found out later after attending the game they were originally called Kelty Rangers.

I had my tickets but they went to waste when it was rearranged.

I feel sorry for Linfield to be honest, we got a decent cut from them for playing over there and I don't think we took in anywhere near that for the return game.

I had my tickets but they went to waste when it was rearranged.

I feel sorry for Linfield to be honest, we got a decent cut from them for playing over there and I don't think we took in anywhere near that for the return game.

They had put on a lot of hospitality and stuff. I had tickets for me, my boy and two mates from work. In the end only me and my boy were able to make it.