Celitic vs Liverpool, Dublin 10th August

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what made you think of Rangers after reading my post in the Scum vs Scum thread, but oh well..

Maybe as a Rangers fan on a Rangers forum it might just cross my mind to think of Rangers, who are you thinking of!!

Lived in both mate, both cities similar with Protestant / Catholic split, Irish influence, large port, declining industrial base. Far more high rise blocks in Glasgow and far more Taigs.

I get what you're saying, but never at any point did I think "this place reminds me of Glasgow".

I thought it a had a kind of unique feel to it, overall. Although I was there in the 80s and 90s, maybe it's become a bit more like any other city now.

I get what you're saying, but never at any point did I think "this place reminds me of Glasgow".

I thought it a had a kind of unique feel to it, overall. Although I was there in the 80s and 90s, maybe it's become a bit more like any other city now.

Similar but not the same, think all cities are losing some of their individual feel and becoming more homogenous.

Cool, let me know when I join a St Mirren forum. Until then, I don't, and I hope no one on here does, give a shit.

St Mirren are clearly pissed off that the SPL have allowed this to happen.

http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/clubs/st-mirren/229993-st-mirren-players-unhappy-with-postponement-for-celtic-friendly/

Cool, let me know when I join a St Mirren forum. Until then, I don't, and I hope no one on here does, give a shit.

You asked the question who gives a fuck, although slightly off topic i answered St mirren, their league fixture has been moved and its causing a stink leading to interesting accusations about who is running Scottish football.

As for you FFS calm down.

You asked the question who gives a fuck, although slightly off topic i answered St mirren, their league fixture has been moved and its causing a stink leading to interesting accusations about who is running Scottish football.

As for you FFS calm down.

You do know any team in the SPL can do this, not just celtic?

We did it...

I quite like Liverpool. I dont really have a "second team" I like Linfield Hamburg and Liverpool are ok.

The Sellik Liverpool connection is a myth. Ive spoke to Orangemen from Liverpool that told me Anfield was built by Orangemen. And there is a chapel at Everton. Most English teams like us over the rhats. There may be a few Oirish in Liverpool who like the mhanky mob, but its nowhere near the majority.

I quite like Liverpool. I dont really have a "second team" I like Linfield Hamburg and Liverpool are ok.

The Sellik Liverpool connection is a myth. Ive spoke to Orangemen from Liverpool that told me Anfield was built by Orangemen. And there is a chapel at Everton. Most English teams like us over the rhats. There may be a few Oirish in Liverpool who like the mhanky mob, but its nowhere near the majority.

:lol:

Anfield was originally Everton's stadium, and it's a Methodist chapel at Goodison.

I don't know where to begin,just let's say your talking shite