Confederations Cup 2013 - Official fs

Nigeria: Enyeama, Ambrose, Omeruo, Oboabona, Echiejile, Ogude, Mikel, Musa, Ogu, Oduamadi, Ideye. Subs: Ejide, Egwueke, Akpala, Mohammed, Kwambe, Ujah, Babatunde, Eze, Mba, Benjamin, Agbim.

Uruguay: Muslera, Maxi Pereira, Lugano, Godin, Caceres, Arevalo Rios, Gonzalez, Rodriguez, Forlan, Suarez, Cavani. Subs: Castillo, Coates, Gargano, Pereira, Eguren, Hernandez, Aguirregaray, Lodeiro, Perez, Ramirez, Scotti, Silva.

This could be as good as Italy v Japan. If the Nigerians use their pace, run at Lugano and Godin, and actually pass in the final third, I can see them getting a couple of goals. However, they allowed Tahiti chances in the last game, so Cavani and Suarez running at their back line could cause them all sorts of trouble too.

This game is like taking 11 random Scottish amateur players and putting them up against Rangers. Hard to blame the guy for just being happy they've scored.

A lot of our fans seem to think that is what happened all last season.

Nae wonder they're raging we never scored ten every game.

Uruguay being dirty, cheating bastards...? Let me put on my shocked face.

Worst team of hatchet men I have ever seen in that 0-0 draw against us in 1986. Miguel Bossio sent off in under 60 seconds for trying to cripple Strachan.

Alex Ferguson and Ernie Walker both referred to the Uruguayans as 'animals.'