Confederations Cup 2013 - Official fs

Brazil totally bossed it tonight, they could have had four or five goals. Their passing and defending particularly from Luiz was excellent. You have to hand it to Neymar he scored some cracking goals.

I thought it would have been a draw again and saw penalties but Brazil were too good.

Brazil totally bossed it tonight, they could have had four or five goals. Their passing and defending particularly from Luiz was excellent. You have to hand it to Neymar he scored some cracking goals.

I thought it would have been a draw again and saw penalties but Brazil were too good.

Just a pity they couldn't do it without an endless string of unpunished fouls, acrobatic diving, and a hand ball that should have seen Luiz sent off, and a naff Ref. I had been looking forward to the game all day, but was turned off by Brazil's behaviour. With their tactics I though they had imported a certain team from Glasgow's east end.

Just a pity they couldn't do it without an endless string of unpunished fouls, acrobatic diving, and a hand ball that should have seen Luiz sent off, and a naff Ref. I had been looking forward to the game all day, but was turned off by Brazil's behaviour. With their tactics I though they had imported a certain team from Glasgow's east end.

Spain could have had a few sent off as well though.

Deserved win by Brazil , they harassed them from the start and never let them get going .

Same type of collapse as Barca in CL.

Why Ramos was allowed to take that penalty is beyond me , the game would have changed if that went in .

Brazil have went from a very average team to world beaters overnight .

Spain will still win the one that counts ...........

Deserved win by Brazil , they harassed them from the start and never let them get going .

Why Ramos was allowed to take that penalty is beyond me , the game would have changed if that went in .

Nadal, Barca & Spain are fucking shite. :)

Eh? :unsure:

What? Spain were just as bad, the endless theatrical falls and some pretty bad tackles. They could have had someone sent off earlier and they were poor for whatever reasons.

Hahahaha dry your eyes.