The Xbox One

Straight-Edge-Loyal

• 1 month later...

See gears of war remaster looks to be happening I for one am buzzing for this probably the best game I've played spent so much time playing the series over the years way back to when the first one came out

Lost days to the first one, spent most of my time just playing that online for a couple year, 2nd one was a major dissapointment and although 3 was good it had nothing on the 1st gears.

Hopefully they just remaster the first gears no fancy stuff online everyone starts with a shotgun and lancer.

Lost days to the first one, spent most of my time just playing that online for a couple year, 2nd one was a major dissapointment and although 3 was good it had nothing on the 1st gears.

Hopefully they just remaster the first gears no fancy stuff online everyone starts with a shotgun and lancer.

A totally agree with you gears 1 has been the best out of them all the balance was spot on the gritty darker feel too it was brilliant and felt so fast paced loved the shotgun battles you used to get gears 2 was heartbreaking just tried to do too much and seemed so much slower think they made it more for the average gamer rather than the fans that love the game and gears 3 was a vast improvement but still didn't get the enjoyment I had from the first

A totally agree with you gears 1 has been the best out of them all the balance was spot on the gritty darker feel too it was brilliant and felt so fast paced loved the shotgun battles you used to get gears 2 was heartbreaking just tried to do too much and seemed so much slower think they made it more for the average gamer rather than the fans that love the game and gears 3 was a vast improvement but still didn't get the enjoyment I had from the first

For the first few months the servers were completely fucked on Gears 2 as well and if anyone got close enough to melee you while they had the shotgun out you were guaranteed death. probably the most dissapointed I've ever been from a gaming series just because the first one was so good. The story in the 3 games was superb but.

The shotgun battles were what made the 1st one you actually had to be good to use it well rather than fighting at distance which the next 2 seemed to go more towards.

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently next month's free game will be forza 5, nba2k15 or ryse.

About time the free games have been pish for us

they've no been that great on ps4 either mate,loads of shite indie games.only 2 i've enjoyed are outlast and valiant hearts.

need to remember aswell mate,that we're still early in the next gen cycle,so a lot of games are still new even tho we're a few years in,being that there still isn't a lot of titles for the systems,so there's still some value in them.

they've no been that great on ps4 either mate,loads of shite indie games.only 2 i've enjoyed are outlast and valiant hearts.

need to remember aswell mate,that we're still early in the next gen cycle,so a lot of games are still new even tho we're a few years in,being that there still isn't a lot of titles for the systems,so there's still some value in them.

I know its early mate but I thought we may have at least seen some of the early releases on the free store.

Thought the likes of forza, or watchdogs or the like may have sent free by now.

The indie games have been awful (on free downloads)

I know its early mate but I thought we may have at least seen some of the early releases on the free store.

Thought the likes of forza, or watchdogs or the like may have sent free by now.

The indie games have been awful (on free downloads)

i know mate,but the developers/publishers will be wanting to make as much as they can from sales before they put their games on ps plus.

they will still make money from psn,but i'm guessing it won't be as much,or they'd all be putting thir games on there after a year or so.

Apparently next month's free game will be forza 5, nba2k15 or ryse.

About time the free games have been pish for us

NBA was free a few weeks ago to play, took a couple of days to download and downloaded an hour before it ended was raging

Its the publishers who stop MS and Sony giving games away for free. When MS started doing their games for gold thing they offered Assassin's Creed and Ubisoft threw a fit. Over a 5 year old game.

Its the publishers who stop MS and Sony giving games away for free. When MS started doing their games for gold thing they offered Assassin's Creed and Ubisoft threw a fit. Over a 5 year old game.

never heard of that one mate.ridiculous,trying to suck every last penny out of it,even tho the game sold millions.

thought aswell that when the new games came out on next gen consoles,that they would be completely finished with minimal bugs,and yet titles are still rushed out and unfinished.

boils my blood how these cunts get away with it and we as customers can't do shit but complain to them on their forums.

• 2 weeks later...

Any decent deals for this? Thinking about buying either the xbox or the PS4 but trying to justify it is a nightmare :lol:

Not arsed what one I get, played both and like both and my mates are split aswell but just think I'm edging towards the xbox one...

Any decent deals for this? Thinking about buying either the xbox or the PS4 but trying to justify it is a nightmare :lol:

Not arsed what one I get, played both and like both and my mates are split aswell but just think I'm edging towards the xbox one...

I'd wait a week or two.. E3 is right round the corner and Sony and Microsoft are both expected to release new SKU's soon which could come with a price drop for older models. That said there has been some amazing deals popping up already.. I.e. a PS4 + 3 games + 3 months PS+ for £265.. although Amazon have since put it back up to full price.

Best bet is keeping an eye on this site..

http://www.hotukdeals.com/gaming/deals/new

• 3 weeks later...