Hearts to enter Administration

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can see your point Jaywalker.There was a time when I wouldn't have wished ill on any club,other than THEM but the way we were treated this past while,under the banner of 'sporting integrity',I for one wouldn't deny any Bear a bit of glee.Maybe the money grabbers in Div 1 will get their chance at 'the Bigtime' sooner than they thought.The Cabal set a president in how they treated Rangers,now lets see what punishments are handed to Hearts,if they survive.

Can see your point Jaywalker.There was a time when I wouldn't have wished ill on any club,other than THEM but the way we were treated this past while,under the banner of 'sporting integrity',I for one wouldn't deny any Bear a bit of glee.Maybe the money grabbers in Div 1 will get their chance at 'the Bigtime' sooner than they thought.The Cabal set a president in how they treated Rangers,now lets see what punishments are handed to Hearts,if they survive.

(tu)

Having read through the posts in this thread it seems that most Bears have no sympathy for Hearts or their fans.......well Im another one... so fuck Hearts and their fans. Payback time for everyone of those bastards that put the boot into us. Never forgive Never forget

Fuck hearts that's all ill say about them.but it's the sfa/spl fucking splplfa or whatever it's called.there bosses will be shitting themselves at this haha new plan after all the hard work threatening clubs well asking them not nicely to sign up to there plan and the smelly farts the jam tarts have gone and fucked it up.we will probably get relegated for this at hearts

Last year the temptation to try to hand out a fatal blow to Rangers was taken by all SPL clubs - including Hearts whose leaders and so many of their fans were among the noisiest activists in trying to extinguish Rangers . They failed. They all failed. And they will continue to fail. They will always continue to fail.

And having taken the line they did and made the statements they did they set themselves up for the kind of treatment they are now receiving and will continue to receive. Other clubs may yet face similar circumstances. So be it. Charles Green noted that Rangers knew those who had caused active harm against Rangers. Mather reminded us recently that the Board were aware of those who would be on the receiving end of action at the right time. Rangers had to work very hard to deal with the position we found ourselves in through the bad actions of former directors. Our only responsibility in my view is now quite simply to look after ourselves - winning leagues / cups; massive loyal Support; running the Club's finances properly; and generating real wealth to fuel football ambitions. And if the rest are weakend or fall apart then when they are imploding and suffering the agony of facing extinction or actually experiencing it, let them all to a person be reminded that they themselves pressed the self-destruct button. No sympathy whatsoever.

My only worry as such is that so many clubs in our wee country cannot survive at current levels of indebtedness. Yes there needs to be consolidation but a club like Hearts - with several hundred thousand fans - should have a future. If they don't - and as I mentioned previously - we'll have no opposition.

Are you worried about another team who have allegedly been moving monies around to the tune of +40M to create the financial illusion they have little and manageable debt? Seemingly that is soon to be exposed on the list of Corporation tax 'no-payers' . Could that be another club who signed players they otherwise wouldnt have been able to , so winning things when having huge 'hidden' debt? Another version of financial doping. It is important that hypocrisy is exposed without fear nor favor.