Hearts to enter Administration

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people assume teams can newco like we did so easily?

If Hearts pull off what we did it'd be a miracle.

Even if they do, there's no chance they'll be the same recognisable club. I'd expect a small band of die hards hearts to follow their side but with no Tynecastle, a dramatically weakened side and next to no income streams they're well and truely goosed.

You know what the saddest part of all this is?

Unlike when we went into Admin, when the players took wage cuts to save jobs, Hearts don't have that option.

Tomorrow, people like you and me are going to be lined up and told they don't have a job anymore.

In all seriousness, I can emphasise with a number of genuine Jambos. The pain that I (along with every other bear) suffered last year was something that no true fan should have to deal with.

That said, Hearts (and numerous other clubs) tried to kick us whilst we were down. That's something that I won't forgive nor forget.

Humble pie is trending down Gorgie way. Eat up lads.

I've took a surprising turn to this situation over the last few days. Last summer we, and I Include myself in that, were saying that they don't know what kind of ramifications it will have on the 11 SPL clubs that voted us out, that they were that blinded by hate that they couldn't see the long term situation.

I think we might be like that ourselves.

What's going to happen when we're back at the top and we have to go away to the likes of Ross County instead of Hearts, or Morton instead of Dundee United. If we had it our way all the grounds we enjoyed going to will be demolished and Scottish football will be about a million times worse than it is now.

Hate to say it after their shite last season, but I hope they pull through in the end, after a great few years of torture obviously.

I will take no joy in what is happening with Hearts. Hearts are a fine club and those in charge are only the custodians of a club for a short window in time. Yes the most recent custodians did not help us out, but they do not represent those who have looked after their club with honor for over a century.

I wish them well.

I've got a bit of sympathy with this opinion

I've took a surprising turn to this situation over the last few days. Last summer we, and I Include myself in that, were saying that they don't know what kind of ramifications it will have on the 11 SPL clubs that voted us out, that they were that blinded by hate that they couldn't see the long term situation.

What's going to happen when we're back at the top and we have to go away to the likes of Ross County instead of Hearts, or Morton instead of Dundee United. If we had it our way all the grounds we enjoyed going to will be demolished and Scottish football will be about a million times worse than it is now.

Hate to say it after their shite last season, but I hope they pull through in the end, after a great few years of torture obviously.

It's perfectly understandable for us to hate them after what they did to us. But we need to do what is best for Rangers, not what is worst for other teams.

When we get back to the top league, will playing Hearts be better for Rangers than it would be if we were playing Raith Rovers? Of course it is. For a start it increases the TV deal, we can take more away supporters, it's better financially for us.

It's slightly distressing to watch Scottish football tear itself apart like this. We learned our lessons from last summer and that's why every guy who invests in us now seems to get thoroughly questioned despite buying about 0.0001%. But the SFA/SPFL must learn their lessons too, that kicking us out was a total disaster and it's driven clubs like Hearts, Motherwell and Kilmarnock to the very brink.

It's perfectly understandable for us to hate them after what they did to us. But we need to do what is best for Rangers, not what is worst for other teams.

When we get back to the top league, will playing Hearts be better for Rangers than it would be if we were playing Raith Rovers? Of course it is. For a start it increases the TV deal, we can take more away supporters, it's better financially for us.

It's slightly distressing to watch Scottish football tear itself apart like this. We learned our lessons from last summer and that's why every guy who invests in us now seems to get thoroughly questioned despite buying about 0.0001%. But the SFA/SPFL must learn their lessons too, that kicking us out was a total disaster and it's driven clubs like Hearts, Motherwell and Kilmarnock to the very brink.

In fairness i can agree with this to an extent. I'd miss the satisfaction of enjoying a win after pumping the diddy mob at Tynecastle.

Sadly I think the only way for the governing body(s) to learn their lessons is to watch the whole 'shabang' collapse around them.

I have said this on numerous occasions that the hearts fans I know strongly sympathised with us last year and are all good loyalists as well. One is the nephew of a well known politician who was murdered in Northern Ireland. Forget about the online fannies who probably don't go to games, many decent hearts fans sympathised last year,

Every time I've been through to tynecastle they have either had erskine veterans or armed forces personal parachute into the ground or walk round the stadium. Fr those 15 minutes at ht the whole ground join as one. Hearts are a proud British club and in all honesty as much as I'd like to see clubs suffer hearts ain't one.

I know jambos kickback have an obsessive thread about us but again any of the hearts fans I know won't go on that site as its full of "handwringers" if you like

Hearts won't get out the other end. They won't get CVA and I highly doubt anyone will put money up for them to newco.

I think it's too early to call that yet. We've no real idea of who the shareholders even are for a start. Lots of rumours going around saying Romanov cut their debt in half in a debt-for-equity swap, but filtered the equity around many wee companies. Then there's the secured and unsecured creditors, rumoured floating charge over Tynecastle, establishing the creditors, finding the cashflow to keep the club going, streamlining it so it's a going concern...

Plenty of skeletons to be pulled out of the closet here. Long way to go.

You know what the saddest part of all this is?

Unlike when we went into Admin, when the players took wage cuts to save jobs, Hearts don't have that option.

Tomorrow, people like you and me are going to be lined up and told they don't have a job anymore.

Yeah, that's pish.

But the writing's been on the wall for a good while over there. You would hope that a few of them saw the signs and bailed out.

There's no doubt many are the exact same as the other teams fans were.

Scottish football is already terrible, take away some bigger teams and it will be even worse. Less tv money, less fans, less sponsorship, what little quality there is anywhere will disappear. These will all have a negative impact on us and a lot of people don't seem to care as long as it's worse for the other teams.

Can't see the wood for trees springs to mind.

The teams all deserve punishment if they get into these situations but I hope long term they are ok and we can get back to pumping them every week on the pitch.