Hearts to enter Administration

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never liked Hearts as a Club but always respected their History with McCrae's Battalion and admired a section of their support who weren't ashamed of their Loyalist leanings, any of that respect is all but gone now after hearing the majority of their fans sing "The h*** are going Bust". Fuck them and that Lithuanian Paedo protector!

What are you basing that on?

Dont know enough about their situation so I can't comment too much on their CVA hopes, but as for the 'newco' Hearts prospect I don't really see much hope for that right now.

I'd imagine an investor would need to see some kind of hope for an investment if he was willing to stump money into them and there doesn't seem to be a great deal there to suggest any investor would.

I hope Hearts survive, as ive said many times, each to their own but im a huge fan of Scottish Football and most of my best memories are ingrained in Scottish Football, I want to be proud of our club and our league, its never going to be the most lauded but it can always be respected, despite what people will say Scottish Football in my opinion needs a strong Rangers to challenge Celtic, it needs strong Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen & Dundee Utd as well in order to allow oir game ro prosper.

I dont think our game is dead, I think its been neglected for too long but little things like Play-Offs and a Pyramid system can help generate interest from fans and hopefully see more clubs show ambition as theres now an opportunity to prosper.

Personally I believe Rangers should show leadership within Scotland and offer compassion to those who need it, we're in danger of being consumed by hatred, the little clubs of Scotland saw an opportunity to steal a march on Rangers by making sure the club would have to start again in SFL3 and while that was most definitely the wrong decision I'd say two wrongs dont make a right

I have said this on numerous occasions that the hearts fans I know strongly sympathised with us last year and are all good loyalists as well. One is the nephew of a well known politician who was murdered in Northern Ireland. Forget about the online fannies who probably don't go to games, many decent hearts fans sympathised last year,

Every time I've been through to tynecastle they have either had erskine veterans or armed forces personal parachute into the ground or walk round the stadium. Fr those 15 minutes at ht the whole ground join as one. Hearts are a proud British club and in all honesty as much as I'd like to see clubs suffer hearts ain't one.

I know jambos kickback have an obsessive thread about us but again any of the hearts fans I know won't go on that site as its full of "handwringers" if you like

Why did none of their supporters groups distance themselves from Vlad's bloodlust then ... we needed friends 12 months ago but no one spoke up

I've noticed that every report I've seen on the box about this runs with the line of "Hearts owe 25m". It's slightly inaccurate as that is the sum owed to the Lithuanians, it doesn't include the sums of tax that haven't been paid or wages owed to players and staff or any other UK based debts. I would guess that with the stuff we know about the total debt will come to around 30m, and that’s if there isn’t any financial skeletons in the cupboard.

On the topic of the money owed to HMRC, how much will they add in penalties? Probably zero, they were too busy doing deals that they say they don’t do to keep Hearts afloat. Don't forget that the money claimed to be owed to HMRC for PAYE included penalties applied by them. This was also the means by which the press were able to flaunt the 145m debt level the Rangers were supposed to have had when we went in to administration.

Is Hearts situation different from Rangers? Yes, there are some differences the major one being that until CW failed to pay the PAYE cash Rangers were paying their bills and could trade their way out of debt, Hearts on the other hand can't.

Will the rules be applied even-handedly to Hearts in comparison to Rangers? I doubt it very much. One thing I do have question on is on what set of rules will their punishment be decided if any? You see up until the 27th June the SPL will still exist as will the SFL. You can't use an SPFL rule book to decide a case that happened before the organisation it represents actually exists.

This thread certainly shows up those whose behaviour is no better than the tarriers that they were so up in arms about. The good thing for them is that they are so fucking thick that they don't notice it.

Its been very apparent these last 12 months just how eager some are to lower themselves to the level of that mob. It's actually scary.

Why did none of their supporters groups distance themselves from Vlad's bloodlust then ... we needed friends 12 months ago but no one spoke up

They did speak up. Pity all we heard from them was "the h*** are going bust" and "let's all laugh at Rangers".

Fuck hearts. Im not going to campaign like they all did 12 months ago to kill us but I sure as hell won't care if they do die. They shouldn't have bitten the hand that fed them.

I hope Hearts survive, as ive said many times, each to their own but im a huge fan of Scottish Football and most of my best memories are ingrained in Scottish Football, I want to be proud of our club and our league, its never going to be the most lauded but it can always be respected, despite what people will say Scottish Football in my opinion needs a strong Rangers to challenge Celtic, it needs strong Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen & Dundee Utd as well in order to allow oir game ro prosper.

I dont think our game is dead, I think its been neglected for too long but little things like Play-Offs and a Pyramid system can help generate interest from fans and hopefully see more clubs show ambition as theres now an opportunity to prosper.

Personally I believe Rangers should show leadership within Scotland and offer compassion to those who need it, we're in danger of being consumed by hatred, the little clubs of Scotland saw an opportunity to steal a march on Rangers by making sure the club would have to start again in SFL3 and while that was most definitely the wrong decision I'd say two wrongs dont make a right

Do you not think we have to show all these fagend little clubs that there is a price to pay for kicking us while we were down? It was murray's years of turning the other cheek that made our enemies strong and we should be very careful not to make that mistake again

Its been very apparent these last 12 months just how eager some are to lower themselves to the level of that mob. It's actually scary.

Laughing at hearts situation on a forum is nothing like what scum fans did last year. Attempted boardroom blackmail, many enquiries and complaints lodged with many different organisations, the rangers tax case blog etc.

Laughing at hearts situation on a forum is nothing like what scum fans did last year. Attempted boardroom blackmail, many enquiries and complaints lodged with many different organisations, the rangers tax case blog etc.

Didn't say it was. Taking pleasure in people being made redundant is beneath us as Rangers supporters.

Im not, I repeat not, suggesting we should feel sorry for them. They made a rod for their own back and they are facing the consequences of their own decisions.

I for one would never give Hearts supporters, or any other supporters (especially the mhankys) the satisfaction of letting them drag me down to their level.

Why would they ? :lol: Did you seriously expect them to come out with some statement distancing themselves from the owner of the their football team because our fans and theirs get on ?

Holy fuck. doh

when in rome

remember our club, and therefore our fans tried the whole "we are better and more dignified than the rest", look where it got us, not a fucking friend in the country, delirious levels of jealousy and hatred aimed at us and a willingness to see us gone, not like last year but completely out of business

hearts fans last summer showed a surprising attitude towards us, they backed their owners attitude towards us and made it clear than any friends we thought we had in the hearts support was minimal at best

its about time we started fighting fire with fire, lets throw some mud back and start playing dirty, as all this upfront nonsense clearly hasnt worked

i sincerely hope their club goes all third lanark like, maybe that will open scottish footballs eyes to the fact that pissing all over one of the biggest attractions in our game will come back and bite you on the arse

because make no mistake, hibs cant have hearts going bye bye, watch their ST's plummet as the derbies vanish

Killie's shoogly peg must be ready to snap, Dundee United will be selling anything that isnt nailed down AGAIN, aberdeen still dream of a new stadium in the same breath that they are closing down stands due to lack of business

i have absolutely no time for scottish football after last summers bloodlust, i'll follow rangers because they are my club and will only ever be my club, but i will not stand still and stifle any laughter just because they never last summer

its about time we started fighting fire with fire, lets throw some mud back and start playing dirty, as all this upfront nonsense clearly hasnt worked

With apologies to the script writers of The Untouchables;

You wanna know how to get Doncaster and O'Rhegan?

They pull a knife, you pull a gun. They sends yours to the SFL, you send one of theirs to the morgue. That should now be the Rangers Way!

And that's how you get the bastards. Now do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that?

I'm offering you a deal. Do you want this deal?

Sadly Jimbeam too many Rangers fans prefer 'dignified silence' and apathy. One only has to look at the pathetic petition!!!

Take Rangers out the equation and i absolutely despise Scottish football with a passion nowadays.

Is it my imagination or has there been a deafening silence from the Hearts fans themselves regarding what is happening? Perhaps they are scared if they shout too loud they might just get what they deserve from their fellow SPL members, then again maybe they still have sore throats from all of the shouting they did last summer regarding Rangers. :pipe:

Is it my imagination or has there been a deafening silence from the Hearts fans themselves regarding what is happening? Perhaps they are scared if they shout too loud they might just get what they deserve from their fellow SPL members, then again maybe they still have sore throats from all of the shouting they did last summer regarding Rangers. :pipe:

Perhaps you can't hear them over the sound of your own voice spouting constant drivel.

First of many.

Second of many .. remember Dunfermline still had a vote in the SPL when they voted us out of the SPL in July. They went into administration a few months back and I hope zero supporters turn up at their ground when we go there next season.

With apologies to the script writers of The Untouchables;

You wanna know how to get Doncaster and O'Rhegan?

They pull a knife, you pull a gun. They sends yours to the SFL, you send one of theirs to the morgue. That should now be the Rangers Way!

And that's how you get the bastards. Now do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that?

I'm offering you a deal. Do you want this deal?

Sadly Jimbeam too many Rangers fans prefer 'dignified silence' and apathy. One only has to look at the pathetic petition!!!

Never mind the script writers - do the honourable thing and apologise to the board for this cringefest first :lol: