Hearts to enter Administration

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it make sense for others to seek admin for this season? If any club thinks that it is likely to have problems, then perhaps they would see this as the best year to do it now. At least they would then have the chance to compete against another one or more clubs that are also on minus 15 points, rather than being the only one and being assured of relegation.

Weren't you one of the ones that were bumping your gums earlier in the season about getting back into the SPL because you miss going to places like Tyncastle, Tannadice, Easter Road etc ? :blink:

Does that mean I shouldn't laugh at whats going on there or something? I'm pissing myself and I hope the cunts die.

For the record, I don't want to go anywhere near the SPL right now.

Well if I'm sprouting drivel it doesn't say much for you. Now put your dummy back in and leave the discussion to the adults.

Your idea of discussion involves idle speculation and ill-informed nonsense. I shall continue to point that out for as long as you carry it on.

Your idea of discussion involves idle speculation and ill-informed nonsense. I shall continue to point that out for as long as you carry it on.

Well here's the rub, unless somebody on here is on the board of Rangers or in this case Hearts every thing we discuss is speculation. Maybe if more folk had engaged in what you call "idle speculation and ill-informed nonsense" they wouldn't have been so surprised by what has gone on over the last couple of years. Then again what you judge to be "ill-informed" may not be as ill-informed as you may think.

If somebody had speculated ten or so years back that the club would end up being sold through a process of administration, and would have to fight to not only save it's history, but for its actual existence I'm sure you would have come out with the same argument of "idle speculation and ill-informed nonsense" to their views as well.

The search for the truth will always be based on speculation, is there a reason why you would not want every possibility to be looked at? Why would that be I wonder?

Well here's the rub, unless somebody on here is on the board of Rangers or in this case Hearts every thing we discuss is speculation. Maybe if more folk had engaged in what you call "idle speculation and ill-informed nonsense" they wouldn't have been so surprised by what has gone on over the last couple of years. Then again what you judge to be "ill-informed" may not be as ill-informed as you may think.

If somebody had speculated ten or so years back that the club would end up being sold through a process of administration, and would have to fight to not only save it's history, but for its actual existence I'm sure you would have come out with the same argument of "idle speculation and ill-informed nonsense" to their views as well.

The search for the truth will always be based on speculation, is there a reason why you would not want every possibility to be looked at? Why would that be I wonder?

The search for truth? What truth are you searching for where Hearts are concerned? Where are you looking?

when in rome

remember our club, and therefore our fans tried the whole "we are better and more dignified than the rest", look where it got us, not a fucking friend in the country, delirious levels of jealousy and hatred aimed at us and a willingness to see us gone, not like last year but completely out of business

hearts fans last summer showed a surprising attitude towards us, they backed their owners attitude towards us and made it clear than any friends we thought we had in the hearts support was minimal at best

its about time we started fighting fire with fire, lets throw some mud back and start playing dirty, as all this upfront nonsense clearly hasnt worked

i sincerely hope their club goes all third lanark like, maybe that will open scottish footballs eyes to the fact that pissing all over one of the biggest attractions in our game will come back and bite you on the arse

because make no mistake, hibs cant have hearts going bye bye, watch their ST's plummet as the derbies vanish

Killie's shoogly peg must be ready to snap, Dundee United will be selling anything that isnt nailed down AGAIN, aberdeen still dream of a new stadium in the same breath that they are closing down stands due to lack of business

i have absolutely no time for scottish football after last summers bloodlust, i'll follow rangers because they are my club and will only ever be my club, but i will not stand still and stifle any laughter just because they never last summer

None of that is justification for acting like tarriers.

The best revenge is to live well. The mhankys would just love to think that they have dragged us down to their level. Fight the clubs corner, no argument there. Doesn't have to be from the gutter though.

I'm missing at atmospheres, I'm missing the hatred, I'm missing the joy when you go to Easter Road, Tynecastle, Tannadice, Fir Park, Pittodrie etc and send them home packing. No doubt some wont agree with me, but we should be winning SPL titles, not Third division titles.

That was my favourite part from that thread, GOAT made, 3 months ago.

Does that mean I shouldn't laugh at whats going on there or something? I'm pissing myself and I hope the cunts die.

For the record, I don't want to go anywhere near the SPL right now.

Now geez fucken peace.

None of that is justification for acting like tarriers.

The best revenge is to live well. The mhankys would just love to think that they have dragged us down to their level. Fight the clubs corner, no argument there. Doesn't have to be from the gutter though.

How is it acting like tarriers, do you remember when that mob were hours from oblivion back in the 90's,the rangers fans then were all for it

We have a chance at some form of revenge for last summer and people want to let it slip by them, fuck that