New kits on official website

MonTheGers

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some of the moaning in this place is unbelievable at times . . . . losing the plot over 'Baggy' shorts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love how people can sugest are poor quality before seeing them, never seen that much poor quality from Puma personally :rolleyes:

I actually like all 3, prefer the home top least i'd say :21:

I do like that all 3 jerseys are a different design also (tu)

A bit disappointed to be honest. Home top looks cheap to me, black top looks the best overall and the white top just does not look like a Rangers strip. Hopefully they will grow on me over time. Talking about time - now they have shown everyone what our 3 tops look like they will be forged and sold to death before the official tops go on sale in July, August & September.

holy fuck, 3 training tops!!

the home top is rank, the worst since diadora, whats the french flag on the neck??? horrid.

the black one is reasonable but they all look cheap and nasty I usually buy 3 of each FULL strip for my godsons and a home an away for me to kick around the house.

I won't be buying any this year, FUCK YOU PUMA.

Not sure on the home top, seen better mock ups. Puma must do better, it is a very lazy design, saying that the other 2 are fine will be buying either black or the white for myself and both for my son. Saying that will pop in shop later to get a good look at the home top in long sleeve as that is what I would buy. But seen a couple of cracking home tops mocked, maybe Rangers could put the design out to season ticket holder to design and the best 6 of each different top get voted by season ticket holders. At the end of the day we buy them why not design them. Imagine the pride if they picked your strip.