New kits on official website

MonTheGers

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very happy for the kit to be out just before the holidays. With the airport shop open should sell well and be all over the costa whatever.

The neck looks fine on the home strip. I like them not too tight on the throat as I have asthma.

At least one of the mock ups was pretty close to the home strip.

Looking forward to seeing the boys run out in this in just a few weeks.

I think the three tops are cracking definitely a step up from last season. Provided badges and logos are stitched I will be more than happy.

The away top is the first away top I will be buying in I don't know how many years. The black kit is my least favourite of three but still a decent design.

I have seen countless Facebook status updates from the manky mob saying that their Nike tops are shit. So we are pretty much doing well.

I think the three tops are cracking definitely a step up from last season. Provided badges and logos are stitched I will be more than happy.

The away top is the first away top I will be buying in I don't know how many years. The black kit is my least favourite of three but still a decent design.

I have seen countless Facebook status updates from the manky mob saying that their Nike tops are shit. So we are pretty much doing well.

I thought I was the only person who didn't like last years kits that much.

Disagree on the away top though. I think we've had a few decet ones lately. I loved the black one from 2010-11 and I liked the white one from 2011-12 too (although I like to try and forget everything else from that disaster of a season)