1. 1. Which one is your favourite?

• Home
    • Away
    • Third

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time in a long time im considering not buying the home top. Im hopin its one of those, see it up close n like it. Although in 24hours i'll prob be saying its a belter

Come on man, get it bought!

The greater good!!

Its amazing at how depressed some get because because they dont like the kits. They're all better than the diadora kits and atleast 3 of tbe umbro kits were worse. Bwt you all still bought them though. The kits look smart. The white one is a cracker

At least Diadora gave us a unique strip. Puma have given us the same shite as every other team who they make kits but in a different colour. Umbro is a low end market brand now so no point comparing to them.

Maybe it's the fact it doesn't look like a Rangers top, but I really can't warm to the white one. All things suggest it's a nice kit, but I'm not sure on it.

They are all passable though. Decent set.

Its amazing at how depressed some get because because they dont like the kits. They're all better than the diadora kits and atleast 3 of tbe umbro kits were worse. Bwt you all still bought them though. The kits look smart. The white one is a cracker

No I didn't, the only Umbro one I bought was last years.

The kit's don't look smart...not even close to looking smart.

Not too fussed with the Home top, it's Blue and has RFC on it so I'm going to get it no matter.

*My vote* The away, I think, is a cracking top. Can't remember the last away/3rd top I got but I'll definitely be getting this one.

3rd I just don't like. Think it's overall pretty nasty, except the RFC bit of course.

Don't think anyone's depressed to be honest

Is it possible with regards to the shorts....that for the purposes of a photo-shoot with the new kits, the players were given the same xxxL shorts, as thats all that was there???!!!

As some posters said, the kits are growers, I hated all but the black one this morning, I'm now starting to like the others. By the night i'll love them all but I still reckon Rockwell should be thrust upon Puma's design team though.

Aye that's what I said mate. Maybe the shorts were triple xl.