1. 1. Which one is your favourite?

• Home
    • Away
    • Third

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I not like the home strip. To be honest, I have disliked so many of the home strips over the last twenty years I wasn't too surprised I didn't like the new one.

Last season's top was great, and the cotton one from about 3 seasons ago was good. other than that I am struggling to find one I like this century! Nike one from the end of the 90's was a belter, but am struggling to think of any other ones I really liked.

This poll will be worthless if they release that goalie top.

Please do it.

I know some on here have said it won't be released. But, the fact it was worn against Elgin City and Bristol City with our home kit makes me pretty sure it's likely it will be our home keeper top this year. :D

Any news on if the strips will be able to order online?

I remember reading that the Thrid top would not be available to pre-order, but will be able to purchase on launch day.

I do remember reading that they were planning to put pre-orders up for the Home Strip. (Might have changed, this was mentioned on the day of the showing of the new kits by RangersStore twitter.)

I am guessing the same statement would apply to the Away top as to the Third top.