No Orange shirt

I do know what fucking fascism means. I didn't insult you but I will now because you're the stupid bastard if you genuinely think the Queen is what is protecting us from a fascist dictator taking over.

You insulted my answer with your rubbish.

And no, your reply shows that you do not know what fascism means. That is beyond dispute.

"a very right-wing political system in which the government is very powerful and controls the society and the economy completely, not allowing any opposition"

A true monarchy with real power comes under that.

True colours coming out now ... are you a student by any chance?

True colours coming out now ... are you a student by any chance?

true colours? meaning what? it's not like I was pretending to be a monarchist

and no I'm not a student, is that some kind of anti-intellectual dig?

away and assault someone

"a very right-wing political system in which the government is very powerful and controls the society and the economy completely, not allowing any opposition"

A true monarchy with real power comes under that.

You can't learn stuff like that from a quick google. You have to study.

But as I said earlier, you are clearly comfortable in your ignorance, and your earlier answers demonstrate a top class ignorance of history.

true colours? meaning what? it's not like I was pretending to be a monarchist

and no I'm not a student, is that some kind of anti-intellectual dig?

away and assault someone

You started off by saying pictures of the queen was silly ... you've only went on and developed your hatred and bigotry more as the thread has went on went. Lucky you've not been banned for being so insulting.

I already knew what fascism was obviously. You only resort to ad hominem because your argument for supporting the monarchy is so incredibly weak you have nothing to say for it other than a bizarre delusion about the Queen protecting democracy so instead angrily declare that I must be ignorant.

You started off by saying pictures of the queen was silly ... you've only went on and developed your hatred and bigotry more as the thread has went on went. Lucky you've not been banned for being so insulting.

Hatred and bigotry? I don't have a hatred of the Queen I just have zero reason to support her.

And I'm not lucky I've not been banned, it's only in your head that every Rangers supporter idolises the Queen as some kind of untouchable god whose portraits must not be spoken ill of.

I already knew what fascism was obviously. You only resort to ad hominem because your argument for supporting the monarchy is so incredibly weak you have nothing to say for it other than a bizarre delusion about the Queen protecting democracy so instead angrily declare that I must be ignorant.

I did not mention the Queen in that answer, you are an illiterate moron.

If a comment like that counts in your wee mind as an ad hominem so be it, it is an accurate description of your skillset, you cannot read a few simple sentences and comment on them correctly.

Hatred and bigotry? I don't have a hatred of the Queen I just have zero reason to support her.

And I'm not lucky I've not been banned, it's only in your head that every Rangers supporter idolises the Queen as some kind of untouchable god whose portraits must not be spoken ill of.

There's a difference between not really being bothered about having a portrait of our majesty and actually being as insulting as you have been.

Big difference.

I would say I'm a unionist and I like having a Royal Family and The Queen as head of state. But I don't mind Rangers fans that don't. Although most Rangers fans are similarly fond of The Union and The Royals, I don't think it's absolutely necessary to be a Rangers fan. There's nothing wrong with having different views.

I would say I'm a unionist and I like having a Royal Family and The Queen as head of state. But I don't mind Rangers fans that don't. Although most Rangers fans are similarly fond of The Union and The Royals, I don't think it's absolutely necessary to be a Rangers fan. There's nothing wrong with having different views.

I dont mind either

However, when you have ones saying it's silly and outdated then it's offensive and a slap to the face especially as we are under attack when it comes to that side of things

I dont mind either

However, when you have ones saying it's silly and outdated then it's offensive and a slap to the face especially as we are under attack when it comes to that side of things

I don't find it offensive. All he said was 'silly and outdated'. It's a reasonable viewpoint, albeit one I don't agree with. Not worth getting offended over mate.

There's a difference between not really being bothered about having a portrait of our majesty and actually being as insulting as you have been.

Big difference.

lol "as insulting"

I said it was silly. That's probably the least offensive insult possible.

I don't find it offensive. All he said was 'silly and outdated'. It's a reasonable viewpoint, albeit one I don't agree with. Not worth getting offended over mate.

Well I do find it offensive and also it plays into the hands of taigs.

As I've said twice before, who needs fenians when our own kind can't pay the very simplest of respect and decency.

Should we be outraged? It's a shame they didnt do it.

The money we could have made on a 3rd top Orange over Black is unreal. Kit would have sold out!

Back in the day, when those "four young men had their dream" washing machines were still to be invented - and so, 'black' was the 'in' colour. Blue, white or red became black as the mud of Fleshers Haugh took hold.

This little known 'fact' was brought to you by DAZ.

Yes, all-new DAZ....for your whiter-than-white whites.

Well I do find it offensive and also it plays into the hands of taigs.

As I've said twice before, who needs fenians when our own kind can't pay the very simplest of respect and decency.

Fair enough mate. But I don't think it'll have any real influence on or be any benefit to the mhanks or what they hope to achieve.

We've also played at Glasgow Green - shall we release a green top then?

No, but then black and red isn't a repulsive idea for other reasons! ;)