mather to super

"I will back you with all these signings,but if we do not get a run outside sfl 2 ie cups,you walk."

Cant believe we are spending like we are ie wages,even if we win league by 40points if we do nothing in the cups that matter then ally,you are my hero but walk.Outside the bheasts we now have by far the best squad in the country and i want to see more,expect more,have a look at our squad and you will see what i mean

"I will back you with all these signings,but if we do not get a run outside sfl 2 ie cups,you walk."

Cant believe we are spending like we are ie wages,even if we win league by 40points if we do nothing in the cups that matter then ally,you are my hero but walk.Outside the bheasts we now have by far the best squad in the country and i want to see more,expect more,have a look at our squad and you will see what i mean

i think your taking shite :dry:

These threads again. Great.

Look everyone agrees there can be no more excuses. We are capable of better and we deserve better. So how about draw a line now. Get to Christmas - No improvement then have it. I'll even join in the calls for change. But until then can we all agree to support the whole club? FFS the season hasn't even started yet.

Fact is though, after one poor performance/result there will be the same multitude of regurgitated threads we had last season calling for the management to walk instantly.

No more excuses - Get to Christmas - Evaluate and act accordingly.

Is it really so wrong to expect to win the league comfortably and do well in the cups with the money we've spent and the squad we now have?

No it isn't.

Last year I'd have argued that the squad we had was not good enough to be competitive in the cups. This season I feel we really should be.

I don't expect us to win either of the bigger cups, but I do expect us to put up a better showing than last year.

I have said it countless times, but I'll say it again. There are NO valid excuses left for Ally. He has been backed to the hilt this window, and got a lot, if not all, of his first choice picks this time round.

Time to shit or get off the pot IMO.

Having said all that, I will not be freaking out if we drop a few points or lose the odd game. The season is long ;)

What i thinks going to happen is that we will improve but not to any great extent and as a result you will have the Ally can do no wrong camp clinging to the small improvement we've made and that being enough for them despite us still being shite - justification enough for them

And to flip it you will have the Ally out camp who's minds defo won't be changed and we will be no real better off on this debate

Can honestly vision it now

Personal feelings on the matter if that he will do just enough to hang on in there for longer without getting sacked

If we get off to a bad start one camp will say its a new team it needs time bla bla bla and if we get off to a flier the other camp will just say "rightly so given all the wages we've spent on these players"

No it isn't.

Last year I'd have argued that the squad we had was not good enough to be competitive in the cups. This season I feel we really should be.

I don't expect us to win either of the bigger cups, but I do expect us to put up a better showing than last year.

I have said it countless times, but I'll say it again. There are NO valid excuses left for Ally. He has been backed to the hilt this window, and got a lot, if not all, of his first choice picks this time round.

Time to shit or get off the pot IMO.

Having said all that, I will not be freaking out if we drop a few points or lose the odd game. The season is long ;)

You've changed your tune. A few weeks ago you said we wouldn't make an impact in the cups because the standard of opposition we play in the league wasn't high enough. I thought you were getting Ally's excuses in early.

What we have now is the 2nd best squad in the country. If we were thrown in to the top-flight right now I would fully expect us to finish 2nd. Should we be challenging for domestic Cups? Absolutely.

These threads again. Great.

Look everyone agrees there can be no more excuses. We are capable of better and we deserve better. So how about draw a line now. Get to Christmas - No improvement then have it. I'll even join in the calls for change. But until then can we all agree to support the whole club? FFS the season hasn't even started yet.

Fact is though, after one poor performance/result there will be the same multitude of regurgitated threads we had last season calling for the management to walk instantly.

No more excuses - Get to Christmas - Evaluate and act accordingly.

At last....a football related post of yours that I 100% agree with!

You've changed your tune. A few weeks ago you said we wouldn't make an impact in the cups because the standard of opposition we play in the league wasn't high enough. I thought you were getting Ally's excuses in early.

What we have now is the 2nd best squad in the country. If we were thrown in to the top-flight right now I would fully expect us to finish 2nd. Should we be challenging for domestic Cups? Absolutely.

not so sure that was me that said we would not make an impact. Might have been someone else

Ive said all along i dont expect us to win the bigger cups. But we can certainly jave a good run.

Is it really so wrong to expect to win the league comfortably and do well in the cups with the money we've spent and the squad we now have?

no its not. On paper we have a really strong squad. I do think it would be more than capable of challenging for the spl. Thats on paper ofcourse, but with the right preparation we should do good things this season

Ally is only a novice manager he needs time to blossom and develop his own style of management, also I don't believe Mather said anything of the sort the OP must be pissed to think Mather would or could threaten a club legend.

Once again proving Ally is untouchable