What say the RST and pals?

thehost

Below is a copy of recent correspondence with Rangers - still awaiting a final answer.

Dear Alex,

Thank you for your e-mail and for taking the time to write to the club.

Your mail has been forwarded to the relevant department.

Regards, Liz

So Liz is basically saying your letter is now in the bin and you can foxtrot oscar.

Please do not hold your breath awaiting further correspondence.

I dont know you Fury. But why do you put such smug avatars up .To get a reaction?.Or do you just think that your better than us. Its not working mate.Very childish.

Some may say Stu that he does it because he has a profile, whereas the mere everyday Rangers fan dosen't

To me so far on joining the RM forum the RST only start posting when it is agenda based.

The fact Fury has come out and basically repeated word for word Mathers official statement is ridiculous.

We that carry no loyalty to anyone but the Jersey see being full member as hardly a fkn win!!

We have basically no voting right until we get back to the top spot.

This merger for me was never about The Mighty Gers. It was a chance for once for ALL the little teams the ones we have grown to love over the last year to tell the SPL that their corruption has been their demise!!. The SPL needed the SFL not the other way around instead the SPL have basically moved shit around in THEIR FAVOUR. And when I say SPL I obviously only mean SEPTIC. Because realisticly they are the only viable asset the SPL has to offer but they have realised that without the BLUE POUND around. They can make money solely focusing on Europe but they need to belong to a league to be eligible for this. And this SPL was FKN DOOMED the mine WE left.

So fury sorry but I don't think your response justified the Hosts question.

I dont know you Fury. But why do you put such smug avatars up .To get a reaction?.Or do you just think that your better than us. Its not working mate.Very childish.

Haha! Good one. You nearly got me to reply to this like it was a serious point. ;)

To me so far on joining the RM forum the RST only start posting when it is agenda based.

The fact Fury has come out and basically repeated word for word Mathers official statement is ridiculous.

We that carry no loyalty to anyone but the Jersey see being full member as hardly a fkn win!!

We have basically no voting right until we get back to the top spot.

This merger for me was never about The Mighty Gers. It was a chance for once for ALL the little teams the ones we have grown to love over the last year to tell the SPL that their corruption has been their demise!!. The SPL needed the SFL not the other way around instead the SPL have basically moved shit around in THEIR FAVOUR. And when I say SPL I obviously only mean SEPTIC. Because realisticly they are the only viable asset the SPL has to offer but they have realised that without the BLUE POUND around. They can make money solely focusing on Europe but they need to belong to a league to be eligible for this. And this SPL was FKN DOOMED the mine WE left.

So fury sorry but I don't think your response justified the Hosts question.

Where in Mather's statement does it say that he doesn't think he's up to the job of CEO?

You explain to me how Rangers were supposed to get all the 1st Division clubs who have had additional income dangled in front of them to reject moving to an SPL2 if this vote was rejected? What exactly did you, TheHost or anyone else want to the club to do, specifically, except make a statement that would have changed nothing about the outcome?

I understand you admit Mather is weak but that's a sign of being dignified.

We could not have changed the outcome regarding the SPL adopting Division 1.

But realistically this was never ever going to happen if the SPL can't survive with the top teams inviting division 1 is hardly going to secure a sky deal. The only people that pay subscription for anyform of football are Rangers, Celtic, Hearts and most of them only do it as they follow football south of the border.

We would have been left in our own little league a league that they would have need to join when theirs became insolvent.

Can you imagine if we had met each 1st division side personally and planted a few seeds that the SPL was doomed and if they wanted they could get a beer deal hanging off foe 18months?

Where in Mather's statement does it say that he doesn't think he's up to the job of CEO?

You explain to me how Rangers were supposed to get all the 1st Division clubs who have had additional income dangled in front of them to reject moving to an SPL2 if this vote was rejected? What exactly did you, TheHost or anyone else want to the club to do, specifically, except make a statement that would have changed nothing about the outcome?

Scupper any tv deal simples.

The TV deal is a collective is it not? The club do not negotiate for themselves, would be great if it did. So how could the club scupper any TV deal?

Refuse tv/sky entrance to Ibrox no Rangers no tv deal for anyone, unfortunately that would take balls something our boardroom lacks.

If the club refuses SKY entry to the ground the club would end up in court and would have to pay substantial damages. We don't ahve any choice in the matter despite what the hard of thinking among our support may believe.

Says who you, you would be at home in the boardroom, another dullard who believes the shitheads in power at the sfa/spfl would even attempt to eject the club who keeps them all in a job.

Aye your right, they have been so helpful to us over the last year or so. We would be fined, lose points etc. etc. it would be a lose lose situation.

If the club refuses SKY entry to the ground the club would end up in court and would have to pay substantial damages. We don't ahve any choice in the matter despite what the hard of thinking among our support may believe.

Fuck another white flag waver. :cgreen:

Refuse tv/sky entrance to Ibrox no Rangers no tv deal for anyone, unfortunately that would take balls something our boardroom lacks.

So you want Rangers to start a fight with the largest sports broadcaster in the UK because of how SPL clubs treated us? That makes sense.