Glasgow Boyne Celebrations and Central Scotland

Skelf

whats so good about this place and where is it? does the parade pass it?

put it this way mate there are boys out there making a stage for for this parade!! the bridge is totally mental like u have never known, a hidden gem!! parade passing it on way back to daisy park!!

Pointless thread about a pointless subject. How many of these people are actually full on practicing Protestant. Do they even know what Protestantism stands for?

Another dick that will hopefully be banned too

You don't have to be a church going Protestant to enjoy a parade - being a loyalist is about being patriotic

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The link between Glasgow Rangers and the Orange Order is there for all to see. If you want to pick and choose what part of the history of this club you want to delete then feel free.

You can follow a football team or follow an institution .

It's up to you.

I've no time to go through the thread, but I'll say again - if you've no interest in this then don't comment. This is not in the Debating Chamber, it's in the Bers' Den and it's staying here. If you plan to avoid the marches because you don't agree with them, do this thread the same courtesy.

Enjoy your day everyone (tu)

I've no time to go through the thread, but I'll say again - if you've no interest in this then don't comment. This is not in the Debating Chamber, it's in the Bers' Den and it's staying here. If you plan to avoid the marches because you don't agree with them, do this thread the same courtesy.

Enjoy your day everyone (tu)

you put it better than me :D

see you tomorrow and mines a jaegerbomb with vodka at the double