Baku Bears

gouray1

Guys 1st post so, sorry if this the wrong forum.

Does this supporters club still exist, and if so does anyone have contact details?

Trying to help a mate out.

Cheers...........

Not sure how up to date this is but here it is anyway...

All travelling Rangers supporters are invited to join us for a beer or a chat with fellow fans in The Clansman Bar, 9 Aliyarbayov Street. Club meetings held on the last Wednesday of the month at 8pm. Tel: (99412) 598 4621 or email bakkubearsrsc@gmail.com

Thanks mate,

On a wee side note....have been reading the Boyne celebration thread. All I can say is hope all have a great day on Sat. Never walked Glasgow always Central and occasionally East. Used to enjoy Prestonpans.

Can't quite believe some of the shite posted.......or maybe I'm just an old fashioned bear.

:pipe: cheers

One of my irregulars is a regular at The Clansman. I sent him back to Baku with a load of bar goodies for the owner who finds it difficult to get " home grown " beer mats, bar runners etc.

As my irregular is a Tim you can imagine my chuckle when I found out the boozer was a haven for the Baku Bears :000000082::gerbad: