Charles is at it again.

72barca

eh? No tims I know would be interested in our huge squad.

A number of us have been banging on at this apparent unending quest to form the largest squad known to mankind.

Indeed it is every Rangers fan's duty to start asking questions about the financial position of the club and spend less time worrying about football.

Balls! so Rangers Football Club is about money and not football the clue is in the clubs name

Looming cash crisis. How?

ST sales

New strips ready to go sale within weeks

Let's apply some logic before we believe this scaremongering nonsense. This is another pathetic boardroom squabble and the alleged insider is using insecurity in some peoples heads.

Also if Green was going to give Ally 10m as he promised where was this money magically coming from.

Indeed it is every Rangers fan's duty to start asking questions about the financial position of the club and spend less time worrying about football.

I'm frankly disgusted at the board/director salary and bonus packages put in place by Green & Co before he did his walking away leaving others to deal with their financial profligacy.

How many hundreds of thousands did Ahmad cost in his severance package demands - this, remember, from a man who insisted he wanted 'nothing but the best for the club'. What did it cost for Charles 'grass or I'll ban you' Green to leave long before he heard the champions league music blaring out over Ibrox?

What's Stockbridge on - is it really second only to McCoist?

We need answers.

Pinch of salt comes to mind, first of all it is from the Sun who are going to blow even the simplest thing out of all proportion as they do with most dross, secondly we don't actually see any quotes from the actual letter so we don't actually know what was really said, and finally these insider quotes, exactly who is this person they should be named and actually made to answer for the comments that they have actually made, not Green.

I must also say the few weeks of board room stability have been rather nice - we even discussed football briefly yesterday on here - and the club was moving forward with squad, season ticket sales, new staff etc. but now we will go into implode mode again I fear!

I'm frankly disgusted at the board/director salary and bonus packages put in place by Green & Co before he did his walking away leaving others to deal with their financial profligacy.

How many hundreds of thousands did Ahmad cost in his severance package demands - this, remember, from a man who insisted he wanted 'nothing but the best for the club'. What did it cost for Charles 'grass or I'll ban you' Green to leave long before he heard the champions league music blaring out over Ibrox?

What's Stockbridge on - is it really second only to McCoist?

We need answers.

The new deals and IPO investment were put on place by those you decry, perhaps they deserve bonuses for being productive. Rather, having a 750k a year manager that performs poorly whilst throwing money away should be more concerning.

We are a failed business, we need radical change from people that understand business. We dont need people in positions because they previously done well on their profession at the club, the Gravytrain must halt

Charles was extremely well paid as was his friend who has fallen by the wayside. Costs were cut when they left the club. Charles Green indicated he has agreed to sell his shares therefore his interest in the matter can only be to look after Mr Easdale not to look after Rangers.

Err pinch of salt time - season ticket prices were frozen when Charles was still CEO - it makes me wonder why that's in the statement ?

Dont think green had any intention of spending what we have done this summer though (or will do in sept 1st)

This isnt aimed at you bp, but remember how we didnt believe the papers constant telling us that we were in the shit before

Summer 2011,we signed about 5 players and bumped up the contracts of 3 others etc

Mind how that season turned out? Maybe we shouldnt dismiss this until rangers provide the accounts

TBH I dont think this the Sun stirring it up again, someone else? maybe! But, there was a call for Murray to leave the Board to be replaced by Easdale and he is still there.

I believe there was a lull so season tickets wouldnt be affected and now they have been sold, thus, will commence the Boardroom squabbles IMO

spot on mate .

The new deals and IPO investment were put on place by those you decry, perhaps they deserve bonuses for being productive. Rather, having a 750k a year manager that performs poorly whilst throwing money away should be more concerning.

We are a failed business, we need radical change from people that understand business. We dont need people in positions because they previously done well on their profession at the club, the Gravytrain must halt

very good post bud .

Dont think green had any intention of spending what we have done this summer though (or will do in sept 1st)

This isnt aimed at you bp, but remember how we didnt believe the papers constant telling us that we were in the shit before

Summer 2011,we signed about 5 players and bumped up the contracts of 3 others etc

Mind how that season turned out? Maybe we shouldnt dismiss this until rangers provide the accounts

what have we spent. If you look at the ins and outs we are pretty much the same in terms of numbers. Green said ally would get 10m come January. To say a cash crisis is looming confirms this money never existed.

For several weeks it's been very quiet with the board hardly commenting on anything at all, some people seem to equate that with stability. I'd much rather know what's going on. CG kept the support up to date, we have now reverted to the days when fans were expected to simply pay up and turn up.CG as one of the biggest shareholders is still entitled to exert influence and if he doesn't like what is happening, he will.

If Charlie has a genuine reason to be concerned about Murray then he should tell us. All the hinting makes me think it is personal and nothing to do with his abilities. As the saying goes, put up or shut up!

Charlie's connections with the easdale's makes me even more suspicious of his intentions.

At least Charlie stood up for the club. He spoke the truths the media wanted to sweep under the carpet. They wanted us dead and Charlie got in the way.

what have we spent. If you look at the ins and outs we are pretty much the same in terms of numbers. Green said ally would get 10m come January. To say a cash crisis is looming confirms this money never existed.

Do you not realise players get wages?

Do you not realise players get wages?

Do you not realise that the wages of the new players are less than those who left?

Do you not realise we are going to have to improve the squad to progress on and off the park?

This purely about the Easedales and others stamping their feet wanting on the board.

Wether it's true or not.we seem to be spending money like water on players like Smith and foster

which to me was unnecessary that and the fact that we have no big pre season game at home.

Plus the fact that the running costs of the club is 1mil per month.there's no way Charles green

Would have sanctioned half they deals

Do you not realise that the wages of the new players are less than those who left?

Do you not realise we are going to have to improve the squad to progress on and off the park?

This purely about the Easedales and others stamping their feet wanting on the board.

How do you know they are less? What about signing on fees, pay offs to get players off the books etc? How much are they? all to eh get us out the part time second division!