Rangers Official YouTube Channel

If you have an account then give it a subscribe. With enough subscribers and enough views on the videos it is another way of the club making money. Since people moan about having to subscribe to RangersTV, if there is enough support for this, we could see more videos uploaded as time goes by.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RangersFCOfficial

If you have an account then give it a subscribe. With enough subscribers and enough views on the videos it is another way of the club making money. Since people moan about having to subscribe to RangersTV, if there is enough support for this, we could see more videos uploaded as time goes by.

http://www.youtube.c...ngersFCOfficial

Who moans about subscribing to RTV????

I WANT NAMES!!!

But nah, good shout mate - If I had a YT account, I'd sign up (tu)

Done, but happy with my RTV subscription.

RTV has improved so much since I took out my subscription and especially over the past year! Well worth it and I would recommend it to anyone! Great insight into the club, players and staff via interviews, training sessions, features like NARSA etc, archived footage etc etc etc....

RTV has improved so much since I took out my subscription and especially over the past year! Well worth it and I would recommend it to anyone! Great insight into the club, players and staff via interviews, training sessions, features like NARSA etc, archived footage etc etc etc....

(tu)

For effectively £1.25 a week it's hard to think of a reason not to sign up.

Halfway through the Traynor interview with Ally. Brillian't to see someone outside the fans put Ally on the spot, no beating about the bush and blatantly call a spade a spade. Ally looks incredibly uncomfortable the whole way through it so far. No one has really questioned him much in the media, directly til now.