Ramsays at it again!

craig79

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen the manks have their jumped up celebs that are forever saying they love their team but only ever go to the big games or not at all ..Could name quite a few .If Gordon says good things about our club ,that's good enough for me .Well done GR .Too many sweetie wife's on here .

Blue me, don't you think it's a good thing when a high profile person gives us a bit of publicity? To much moanin goes on in here buddy

Him supporting Rangers has nothing to do with anything, i think he's a prick based on the very little i've seen of him on tv.

Him supporting Rangers has nothing to do with anything, i think he's a prick based on the very little i've seen of him on tv.

So you have seen little of someone and think he's a prick . High tolerance level . With a chip like that on your shoulder you would do well with wee and his anti Britain gang

No way...Gordon Ramsay is brilliant!!! I would love to work in a kitchen with him, he knows his stuff and isn't afraid of getting his hands dirty...I watch Kitchen Nightmares and his level of hygiene is immense!

Being a Bear makes him even better in my opinion :) (and no, I do not find him attractive, lol)

So you have seen little of someone and think he's a prick . High tolerance level . With a chip like that on your shoulder you would do well with wee and his anti Britain gang

Do you never think of celebrities as pricks even though you don't actually know them?

you diss everybody . Fucking idiot you say .Does that make you sound hard ?? remember the new rules about personal abuse :-)

to be fair, you started it by calling him pathetic.

Cut it out, both of you.

Give Gordon a break. Yeah ok he never played for us although he has claimed he was on trial with us etc but who cares!

He only has good things to say about us and isn't afraid to show it unlike some other so called celeb fans.