Today was amazing

As Yous will know at times I'm not the most optimistic person but today was amazing

The atmosphere totally restored my faith in Rangers fans. Right after 4 thousand Bears singing can we sing a song for you, the Billy Boys belted right out

Good mix of Rangers songs, loyalist songs and anti SNP and Salmond songs - amazing

Onto the football itself, I thought the first half was typical pre season nothing much created either end but in the second half I thought we were superb

We chased every ball in that heat and looked really fit. That new fitness coach could be one of our best signings

For the first time in about 2 years our defence looked calm and solid

Get that big French Algerian signed up an NOW

Bring on Germany, Holland and Sheffield

I'm away back to ma drink

NO SURRENDER

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Yous will know at times I'm not the most optimistic person but today was amazing

The atmosphere totally restored my faith in Rangers fans. Right after 4 thousand Bears singing can we sing a song for you, the Billy Boys belted right out

Good mix of Rangers songs, loyalist songs and anti SNP and Salmond songs - amazing

Onto the football itself, I thought the first half was typical pre season nothing much created either end but in the second half I thought we were superb

We chased every ball in that heat and looked really fit. That new fitness coach could be one of our best signings

NO SURRENDER

Glad to hear it mate! WATP!!

As Yous will know at times I'm not the most optimistic person

Get out of here!

Glad you had a good time. (tu)

Preseason has been going well so far. Players appear alot fitter and eager, due to increased competition in the squad.

Feeling positive for this season...nothing wrong with that. :thumbup:

NO SURRENDER

Something I have harped on about for years, pressure football works. It worked for Ross County and Motherwell last season, both teams really press well.

It would especially work for us playing against part time players.

All great teams have 1 thing in common, They all press the ball and force opponents into mistakes. If Barcelona and Bayern can do it to teams in the CL then surely we can manage it against teams like Forfar, Airdrie and any other who cross our path.

It is not a recent thing either, The great Juventus team did it, The great Liverpool and Notts Forrest teams did it, AC Milann did it.

I have often wondered why we sit off teams and allow them to settle.

Great to hear that we put a serious shift in today, It is generally something you automatically expect from a Rangers team.

Maybe a settled, improved back 4 with pace that we lacked last season will allow us to play a more expansive attacking game at a tempo that opponents cannot cope with.

Nicky Law's legs in the middle of the park will also help and its great that Lewis McLeod is now adding goals to his game.

NO SURRENDER

Great to hear!

Me too really enjoyed the game and atmosphere apart from the UB usual political pish in the second half. Cringeworthy.

You have posted the same thing multiple times having a go at the UB.....I remember you doing this in the past and starting threads on them! You may not agree with the politics or specific songs of some of our support which is both understandable and fair enough but bitching and moaning about it just seems petty to me! Just don't join in!

I think you are going to have to learn to accept (not agree) more and more of our fans are beginning to take a dim view on the SNP and the way in which our British identity is being marginalised and portrayed as a bad thing!

You have posted the same thing multiple times having a go at the UB.....I remember you doing this in the past and starting threads on them! You may not agree with the politics or specific songs of some of our support which is both understandable and fair enough but bitching and moaning about it just seems petty to me! Just don't join in!

I think you are going to have to learn to accept (not agree) more and more of our fans are beginning to take a dim view on the SNP and the way in which our British identity is being marginalised and portrayed as a bad thing!

I don't join in, but will criticise them. Not bothered about the SNP they can look after themselves. Just find the UB cringeworthy at times.