RangersChat Opinions

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never listened. What's it like? I've always had (rather ignorantly I admit) it down as being the worst sorts of wee fan boys and ubers and handwringers that phone it up?

Might be wrong? maybe give it a try one night and give it a proper judge for myself (tu)

nothing like that at all mate. Good bears with passionate oppinions. Hell even guys like dart. And tom miller phone in.

Never listened. What's it like? I've always had (rather ignorantly I admit) it down as being the worst sorts of wee fan boys and ubers and handwringers that phone it up?

Might be wrong? maybe give it a try one night and give it a proper judge for myself (tu)

Thanks a lot :(

Aye loyalwilliam phoned in and instead of talking about Rangers he attacked Tommy.

I wonder if he thought about the fact that what he said on-air would make him susceptable to legal action. And perhaps he could provide the names of the, so-called, respected bloggers who put him up to it? He should get his evidence together - he may need it :wanker:

Quite the opposite mate

I think ED can be a bit of a wind-up merchant, though. My advice mate would be to just tune in again, and if one person isn't your cup of tea, then just focus more on the others.. One person shouldn't spoil your enjoyment of the full package my friend.

No worries dude, I'll tune again soon. Cheers!

I listened to this show a couple of times months ago but was put off by some daft yank woman going on about " John Greeg "

is there a link to tonights show?

Shame. I was hoping the little prick would be on here to tell everyone what a dazzling performance he gave on the Rangerschat show. If he's going to fire other peoples bullets, he should check they're live ones and not blanks :mad:

I'm not naming the people I spoke to unless they want me to.

It's obvious that Limmy is one of them because we publically spoke.

I asked questions that these people wanted answered and instead of answering them properly, I got spoken over and hung up on.

I would never act on one source, let me tell you that.

Apparently I'm a ned, I have an agenda and I was voicing someone else's opinion... Weird that, because all I did was ask questions.

Let yourselfs be fooled by this charade and continue to line his pockets.

Don't say that you weren't warned.

Also, the irony coming from the people sending me abuse is unreal.