QPR close in on Gary Hooper.

Championship side QPR are closing in on the signing of Celtic's 25-year-old striker Gary Hooper.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/23327395

Good move from the manky mob to get rid of the high earners while getting 17 million for 2 of there players.

I think they are planning for when we are back in the top league. They will keep most of that money along with whatever they get from the champions league over the years and will spend big when we are back.

I'm still baffled they didn't punt him in Jan.

Wembley was in their sites, even had liewell promising a ticket for that rancid shit that's their scum chief a ticket for the final.

Thye never got £12.5m for the kenyan..............sae as they told everyone they got £11.5m for gayday when it was £9m and as for pooper you would think it's about £3m tops ......I mean he was 5th top scorer in the league last season and last year of his contract.

Championship side QPR are closing in on the signing of Celtic's 25-year-old striker Gary Hooper.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/23327395

Good move from the manky mob to get rid of the high earners while getting 17 million for 2 of there players.

I think they are planning for when we are back in the top league. They will keep most of that money along with whatever they get from the champions league over the years and will spend big when we are back.

No they aren't and no they won't.

Look at their accounts.

It all goes to bills and paying DD and his merry men a handsome £2m+ dividend AND interest on his long term loan every year.

There is no 'war chest'.