New season, clean slate

I have not been Mccoists biggest fan over the last 12 months, but with a new season and a more settled off-field situation I think it is only right to give him the chance to prove us wrong and turn things around.

We have had a good pre-season so far, with McCoist bringing in players with hopefully a little more consideration than last year. He has talked positively about the tactics he wants to deploy and of a new and improved style.

We have some exciting prospects such as McKay, Aird, Gasperratto (spelling?), MacLeod and the addition of Clark. Who says we can't develop the nucleus of a good team for our return to the top.

McCoist will be judged this season, winning the league is a must and we will, but there has to be more of a focus on performance especially in the cups. There are no excuses this year, and McCoist will know this.

The least we can do is start the season with an open mind, and give him a chance to win us over. Moaning and bitching is not going to result in him being removed, so give him a chance and support the team.

Believe the same, I know there hasn't been lots of goals, but with the amount of substitutions would imagine it is hard to settle a side. But positively they look fitter and more seem to be putting in a shift now.

The disappointment in last season, was the apparent lack of fitness and more obviously a seemingly lack of desire, bit of fire seems back which is great, long may it continue.

I have not been Mccoists biggest fan over the last 12 months, but with a new season and a more settled off-field situation I think it is only right to give him the chance to prove us wrong and turn things around.

We have had a good pre-season so far, with McCoist bringing in players with hopefully a little more consideration than last year. He has talked positively about the tactics he wants to deploy and of a new and improved style.

We have some exciting prospects such as McKay, Aird, Gasperratto (spelling?), MacLeod and the addition of Clark. Who says we can't develop the nucleus of a good team for our return to the top.

McCoist will be judged this season, winning the league is a must and we will, but there has to be more of a focus on performance especially in the cups. There are no excuses this year, and McCoist will know this.

The least we can do is start the season with an open mind, and give him a chance to win us over. Moaning and bitching is not going to result in him being removed, so give him a chance and support the team.

(tu) This 100%.

Those who don't agree probably just want Ally to fail.

Quite right a new season is like a new girlfriend you can forget all the bitching and moaning of the last one and look forward to new adventures and maybe finally getting anal

:craphead:

Your metaphors are becoming quite alarming.

Anybody who doesn't want Ally to succeed at our club, is not a Rangers fan in my eyes, unless Ally shagged their g/f wife or something.

I honestly don't think there are folk who want ally to fail. Last year was not good enough in my opinion. I would have been open to a change of manager.

I would have loved to see Ally performing brilliantly. Ally is one of us and he is a genuinely nice guy. There is no-one I would want to succeed more. If things dont improve this season, I just don't think his skill in this area will ever match up to his desire. It is not too late, he can turn this around, but its a critical time and he will know this better than any of us.

We can all look forward to a season of exciting football now that Ally has got the squad he wants (apart from another striker) and all the players have had a good pre season ( except jig I think, who is taking time out to do his coaching badges)

All in all I reckon we should romp the league and do well in all the cups.

Can't wait for the season to start

I honestly don't think there are folk who want ally to fail. Last year was not good enough in my opinion. I would have been open to a change of manager.

I would have loved to see Ally performing brilliantly. Ally is one of us and he is a genuinely nice guy. There is no-one I would want to succeed more. If things dont improve this season, I just don't think his skill in this area will ever match up to his desire. It is not too late, he can turn this around, but its a critical time and he will know this better than any of us.

You put it exactly as we see it.

There is a world of difference between wanting Ally to fail and thinking he may fail.

That is where some people simply do not get our point