How do I get the password to log on to rangers site!

Bossorange

i haven't even signed up :lol: I thought you just use your rangers number?

No mate, you'll still need to actually register for the website. When you do, it may ask you to provide your Rangers number. I can't remember as when I signed up I never had a Rangers number and that was a good few years ago now. Your Rangers number is only required for buying tickets.

No mate, you'll still need to actually register for the website. When you do, it may ask you to provide your Rangers number. I can't remember as when I signed up I never had a Rangers number and that was a good few years ago now. Your Rangers number is only required for buying tickets.

just went to register and it says this "To register to use Rangers online service, please complete your details below. Remember if you have already registered or have a Rangers Number, you do not need to register again." I have a rangers number...

Quite a lot of supporters have this problem, something the club have never sought to actually make clear. Give the ticket office a phone mate.

aye the e-mailed back within 20 mins and they said there was a problem with it and they solved it there. :D