Smartcard (and new Rangers book) arrived today

govanblue

The Rangers Smartcard, aka The You're a Swell Guy Card. Welcome, fellow swell guy.

:D

I will miss the paper tickets though - now I've got nothing to use as a bookmark in the programme, or to scribble the squad names down on. :(

Ive had the same smartcard for 3 years, I want a new one!

Can't read my name or Rangers number on mine. I had reserved my seat and just renewed mine on Monday there and they told me I'd be getting a new one.

If you don't get a new one just go into the TO next time your at Ibrox n they should give you one of the new ones for free.

Nice, should have my new one in the post with a bit of luck. What is the pic on this seasons?

Same as last season, if I remember correctly from the ones we got Ant and his mum.

A hand holding a scarf aloft with Ibrox and club badge in the background. The words "Together We Are Rangers" along the top

Can't read my name or Rangers number on mine. I had reserved my seat and just renewed mine on Monday there and they told me I'd be getting a new one.

If you don't get a new one just go into the TO next time your at Ibrox n they should give you one of the new ones for free.

they charge £5 for a new smart card mate

Aye if you lose it but am sure a heard people gettin the new one for free because it was a new design. Not 100% sure though it was a year ago n ave got a head like a sive.

In theory I think they're supposed to charge you if you forget your card and need them to print you a paper ticket - but in practice I believe they rarely, if ever, do charge for that?