Another Sheffield thread

RFC55

But I'm fucking erect tae fuck here thinking about it.

It's to be 33 degrees, so al have ma sexy shorts on. A wee can a super lager a few pats and a wee sing song.

I really can't wait to see the team play again. Then there's the added bonus of being in amongst another 6000 odd daft bastards like myself singing, dancing and having a party.

The buzz of being in amongst the rangers fans at an away ground you haven't been too is second to none.

Meeting a few of the rm loyal down there also and hope to meet up with bombaybadboy and co at some point down there. Hopefully there is a stream for the game tomorrow then all roads lead to Sheffield.

Off the Swally till wed so you will just have to put up with the sober shite I talk till then :D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm soaking wet thinking about it mate, what a day it should be.

We should ask Wednesday Loyal where we can hire a couple of wheelchairs to make sure we get to the game.

Like fucking little Britain. "I want that one" :D

I'm no drinking much in the bus going down but come ko I'll be away wae the fairies

Buzzing out my tits for this, been looking forward to it since it got announced! I'll apologise in advance incase I bump into anybody for the state I plan on being in

Get yourelf along to wherever we will be mate.

Like fucking little Britain. "I want that one" :D

I'm no drinking much in the bus going down but come ko I'll be away wae the fairies

Same mate, a few beers on the train on the way down, well that's the plan anyway :lol:

I'm like a wee wean, I dunno if I can sit and watch folk drinking around me without getting right on it :D

Get yourelf along to wherever we will be mate.

Let me know where you are all going then mate, me & Thommo are getting the train down early on Thursday morning, so by the time we get in to Sheffield it'll be 3ish

Let me know where you are all going then mate, me & Thommo are getting the train down early on Thursday morning, so by the time we get in to Sheffield it'll be 3ish

Think you're on the same train as wully RFC and that's who we are meeting about 3 anyway

Few bottles on the way down so am in fine shape for checkin into ma hotel then the rest will be history :D

Where the fuck are we even goin when we get down there?

I dunno robotprod is the event organiser. I just follow follow :D

You've got a couple hours head start on the bevvy you better no disappear like you did in Montrose :lol:

I went home in the drum bus. A fucking shambles I was. I won't disappear in Sheffield, I don't know anycunt or anywhere to go there :lol:

Where you in that boozer? :lol:

I was fucked down there. What a day shouting at darryl curry :lol:

Aye half time loyal :lol:

Seen you outside then you just disappeared then the rest is just blank like every other trip last season. A literally couldn't talk on the way back from Annan the first time :lol:

Aye half time loyal :lol:

Seen you outside then you just disappeared then the rest is just blank like every other trip last season. A literally couldn't talk on the way back from Annan the first time :lol:

That's the way I plan on being prior to kick off on wed, although I think they will be pretty heavy handed on drunks down here