Rent Bhoy lovers threaten Fury

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They have been ridiculous on twitter today. I don't follow any of them obviously, but I have had a look through some conversations. They are the worst kind of people.

All the more reason not to interact with the bottom feeders

Even on social media

I have none as friends in real life and none on tinternet and my life is not adversely affected in any way shape or form

@ChrisGraham76: A number of violent threats against me from Celtic fans have been reported to the police today. I'll be off Twitter while they investigate.

Ridiculous no one deserves this.

Nothing shocks me with these scumbags. First they torch our bus and then cause it at a friendly but according to their manager it was a carnival atmosphere they really have no fucking shame. Dirty bastards the lot of them.

This is why i do not entertain twitter or facebook.Rangers media gives me all i need or want to know,i may spout pish sometimes but atleast i know i am amongst supporters of the team i follow.....but each to their own. Sad really but tbf im not too clued up on it....just heard too many bad reports.

Guilty conscience ED? :sherlock:

You really need to get a grip of yourself...............if I have anything to say or do I will go face to face with the person, cunts that threaten like the examples given are nothing more than fuckin asswipes..............who the fuck tells someone they're coming to get them.

I have asked a couple on here to meet and discuss our problems.