Another Sheffield thread - f it :D

Right the buzz is kicking in ... so I'm making another thread. A BUMPER thread.

How are you's all traveling down?, who with?, when are you back?, do you have a ticket? if so where?, where you drinking?, what do you think the score will be? what would be your starting XI?, what's your carry-oot?, any pictures of yer maws?, where are you's staying? etc

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here now, back Friday. Sorted for getting in to City, fuck knows how I'm getting back (staying at in-laws). Got a ticket but it's up the stair and I'm a lazy bastard! It's in the Bears end though.

Rfc52 is buying me drink all day! Just waiting the info where I'm meeting! C'mon mate, don't let me down. :D

:lol:

Sandbank loyal on the way down, with crazy arse wee bluenose94 meeting roboprod, wullyrfc, etc. fuck knows where I will be going. I've got 8 cans and a half bottle of vod for the journey. Hopefully ponce a wee line as well :lol:

Buzzing for it.

For me - me and my mates train down at 9.40am from Glasgow Central, change Preston, then Manchester, then arrive at Sheffield about 3pm.

Staying at Harley Hotel. Will hang about there until I meet a few boys and give them their tickets.

Then find a nice watering hole. Carry out about an hour before kick off and get to stadium and get it tanned and get in.

Sitting in the lower bit of the stand we've been allocated.

Back up the road about 9am next morning.

On course to shit and piss the bed, yass.

Ships in Liverpool so leaving 12.00 g/f picking me up and driving over should be there about 1.30, hotel then out on the piss , well priority find 2 tickets lol please please anybody, bottle of Buckie for journey over lol g/f never heard of Buckie sure she will no all about by 8 tomorrow night. BF1 WATP

:lol:

Sandbank loyal on the way down, with crazy arse wee bluenose94 meeting roboprod, wullyrfc, etc. fuck knows where I will be going. I've got 8 cans and a half bottle of vod for the journey. Hopefully ponce a wee line as well :lol:

Buzzing for it.

The Sandbank Loyal bus is bonkers..

Safe trip down Boys and girls, Enjoy Sheffield its good for a bevy or ten, I recommend the Stones bitter and if you get a chippy dinner don't forget to ask for some Hendo's relish. See you all tomorrow! p.s 3-0 To the Wednesday :P

No that it's gonnae make much of a difference to the bears anyway, but are we allowed a booze on the street?

No that it's gonnae make much of a difference to the bears anyway, but are we allowed a booze on the street?

I usually do mate even before we play the pigs and had no jip, best to Just keep the eye out for the plod just in case. Their is a big fook off quarry/park next to the ground so you wont get any bother in there with a carry out, it will be like being 16 again :)

When we play the pigs and the sypd make us kick off at daft o`clock everyone goes to Morrisons in Hillsborough and gets a carry out and plod don't say a thing