Kenny Miller

He has signed new deal with vancouver whitecaps thank god means no kenny miller great striker here 2nd time around but wouldn't have worked this time our strike force should 100% be clark and 1 of either daly little or jig for this coming season and maybe 1 more fresh face upfront but that's it.

He has signed new deal with vancouver whitecaps thank god means no kenny miller great striker here 2nd time around but wouldn't have worked this time our strike force should 100% be clark and 1 of either daly little or jig for this coming season and maybe 1 more fresh face upfront but that's it.

3RD

VANCOUVER, BC ­– Vancouver Whitecaps FC announced today that Designated Player Kenny Miller has agreed to a six-month contract extension with the club. The Scottish international will now be under contract with Whitecaps FC until June 2014. Per club and league policy, financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Another ex-player the papers kept linking us to that had people going mental which turns out to be a pile of pish.

While I agree with you, "a pile of pish" doesn't quite work. Do you mean "a pile of shite" or "a bucket of pish" cos without pishing into the deep-freeze it's never going to become a pile.

He signed a six months extension which meant he still had six months of his contract to run, don't know if you noticed but we don't seem to be signing anybody in contract, wonder why. Probably the Jhourno couldn't work that out when he made up the story, duh.

I can imagine a pile of pish, I think it looks like the rhecord and that bile the bbc sports.

Total raging when he went east to be a bheast, redeemed himself with a fabulous double in front of the Mhanks at Ibrox, goaded the fuck out of them as well.

We all make mistakes, must be very few who fucked up to that level but I would welcome him back

We should be reaching higher not lower Boyd like Miller has had his day

Considering the market we are in at the moment, if Boyd would come for a fairly modest wage then I think we daft not to get him. We look fairly strong in the striking department at the moment but a few injuries, which are inevitable, and the picture looks different.

It would not surprise me if someone at Rangers was happy to play along with a story like this to help KM get his deal in Canada. Seems not a lot to do for an ex-servant of this club, just like we allow ex players to train with us etc. Have to admit I'm delighted to see he is not coming here and that we are building a young team for the next 5 - 6 years. Paying for dross like Beattie or Sandaza when we could have brought in 3 or 4 young guys, hope we are past gambles and mistakes like that. And Boyd... that fat little no-hoper couldn't even make it up the Ibrox stairs.