Answers To the Questions Posed to RST

Walter was invited onto the Board Ed, but i tend to agree that i dont know the answer of reuniting the Fans groups together with the amount of ego's there.

the Swansea approach looks a sound way of doing it.............................but, again, who will stand up from the Board and suggest this?

No-one will ever do that as they do not need some blotted ego sitting there talking shit, they have enough of them already.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really? Not just one ex board member, but a present board member as well. Who owned that office - do you know?

They excuses just keep on coming RST - I see you conveniently ignored my question about RST board members attacking fellow Rangers fans. Don't you ever get tired of continually making excuses for charlatans and profiteers? Wouldn't you be better spending your time fighting our enemies instead of backing up the tainted individuals?

I have to say, I admire your defence of these divisive profit makers.

It's as if they have all been taken under a mind control in following without questioning.

Tried to get the episode of the Simpsons but couldn't find it.

The fans are the biggest investors in the Club. Why shouldn't they have a say by having a democratically elected representative at Board level.

For one thing every fan who had cozy cups of tea, with minty, seemed to be unable to think rationally.

Tell you what stick someone like Andrew Smillie, on the board, and i wouldn't have an issue due to the fact that he could afford to get himself on there, in his own right, and therefore wouldn't be swayed by the blazer.

PS fans are not the biggest investors. They may provide the largest revenue but theay are not investors.

I normally stay away from these threads, but I will add my tuppence worth.

I was a member for a few years, it seemed like a good idea. I then started to find out about how the trust was run, and started to feel uneasy about being a member.

What happened last year during our troubles made me realise that I did not agree with how the trust were acting, and who they were backing to take over the running of the club, When my membership was due for renewal I did not renew.

I appreciate what NB has tried to do, but it is very clear that the main man is not for moving and the board do not want him to leave, so the trust will remain IMO a side show that will be discussed on here and no doubt other forums for many years to come.

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig. No offence to pigs intended.

Would having yet another group really help? Surely fixing an existing one would be better?

Not when that existing group is corrupt and rotten to the core.

The RST has to be left to die quietly on it's own. We need a completely new group without the baggage.

I normally stay away from these threads, but I will add my tuppence worth.

I was a member for a few years, it seemed like a good idea. I then started to find out about how the trust was run, and started to feel uneasy about being a member.

What happened last year during our troubles made me realise that I did not agree with how the trust were acting, and who they were backing to take over the running of the club, When my membership was due for renewal I did not renew.

I appreciate what NB has tried to do, but it is very clear that the main man is not for moving and the board do not want him to leave, so the trust will remain IMO a side show that will be discussed on here and no doubt other forums for many years to come.

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig. No offence to pigs intended.

If only someone could set that post to music Bud ;):D

For one thing every fan who had cozy cups of tea, with minty, seemed to be unable to think rationally.

Tell you what stick someone like Andrew Smillie, on the board, and i wouldn't have an issue due to the fact that he could afford to get himself on there, in his own right, and therefore wouldn't be swayed by the blazer.

PS fans are not the biggest investors. They may provide the largest revenue but theay are not investors.

:thumbup:

"If you look at all the RST threads that appear on RM the same six or so posters come on and attack and criticise at every opportunity. These posters are against the very notion of fans representation. No matter what is said they just come back with the same stuff over and over again. "

What I said on another locked thread before the questions were sent to the RST, reading through this thread it seems the usual mob are now clutching at straws. The RST answered NB's questions in an honest manner but its still not enough. The anti group contain some who are against supporters trusts in principle and are entitled to that view, but why do they spend so much time discussing the RST? Others say the RST is an irrelevance and should be left to die, but continue to post on this thread.

"If you look at all the RST threads that appear on RM the same six or so posters come on and attack and criticise at every opportunity. These posters are against the very notion of fans representation. No matter what is said they just come back with the same stuff over and over again. "

What I said on another locked thread before the questions were sent to the RST, reading through this thread it seems the usual mob are now clutching at straws. The RST answered NB's questions in an honest manner but its still not enough. The anti group contain some who are against supporters trusts in principle and are entitled to that view, but why do they spend so much time discussing the RST? Others say the RST is an irrelevance and should be left to die, but continue to post on this thread.

Propaganda goebeles would be proud of.. and we still don't know if Harris is incorrect dolally or an inveterate liar as RST seems unsure on this point not being Harris but being aware of all the facts, also several claims that posters have queried in the list of achievments.

Propaganda goebeles would be proud of.. and we still don't know if Harris is incorrect dolally or an inveterate liar as RST seems unsure on this point not being Harris but being aware of all the facts, also several claims that posters have queried in the list of achievments.

As far as I can make out the RST have made their position on Harris crystal clear, he is free to contradict what has been said but so far not a word from him. List of achievements queried, as I said clutching at straws.

You are in the anti camp and that will never change no matter what the RST do or say, That is the case is it not?

As far as I can make out the RST have made their position on Harris crystal clear, he is free to contradict what has been said but so far not a word from him. List of achievements queried, as I said clutching at straws.

You are in the anti camp and that will never change no matter what the RST do or say, That is the case is it not?

Really expand, I notice no doubt for the prevention of legal redress the omission of any suggestion of Harris lying, any idea why the refusal to call a spade a shovel.

The RST is divisive obviously you think it is the bee's knees, a blind man on a galloping horse at midnight conclusion.

Really expand, I notice no doubt for the prevention of legal redress the omission of any suggestion of Harris lying, any idea why the refusal to call a spade a shovel.

The RST is divisive obviously you think it is the bee's knees, a blind man on a galloping horse at midnight conclusion.

I could have bet he would be coming out with statements like this...........they never answered the question that was put to them. Now the lower order of their organisation appear, and say it's up to Harris to get back and answer the fact that the rst dodged the question.

Waste of time even replying to him, he knows heehaw

My compliments NB (just catching up) a balanced post and well kept on topic.

If I can add anything (tin hat on).

My compliments NB (just catching up) a balanced post and well kept on topic.

If I can add anything (tin hat on).

Welcome, your turn in the hot seat?

Seriously, thanks to the board for actually responding to me in the first place!

Prevented the sale and leaseback of Ibrox Stadium - Really? The RST sole-handedly prevented this?

Compiled a 15 point plan for the future of the club - ..and in what way, was this 15 point (or any point) plan taken on board and implemented by the club?

Introduced a new CRM system to manage membership - Please explain in which capacity this is deemed as a success?

Compiled reports for the Club on safety issues fans encountered in Bucharest, Stuttgart and Pamplona and presented them to the Club - This would have been compiled regardless

Wrote an acquisition plan for a client who wanted to underwrite a fans buy-out of the Club - As no one led a fan buy out then how is this classed as a success?

Asked a number of pertinent questions at Club AGMs regarding the running of the Club and its finances - But having been given the brush off, decided not to enquire any further.

Orchestrated the We Deserve Better Campaign, questioning the high risk spending strategy and lack of long term vision for the Club - And the outcome of this was what exactly. Please explain why it was a success.

Presented the Sam English Bowl to the Club - This could have been done by anyone and hardly constitutes a success

Sponsored the Walter Tull Trophy between Rangers and Tottenham fans - See above

Exposed Neil The Bigot as a bigot by seeking the expertise of a lip-reader - A lip reader wasn't required. It was a known fact long beforehand.