Best support I've ever seen.

The Owl

Just left Hillsborough. Can I just say what a fantastic support you have got. The noise you make is unreal. You're by far the classiest set of supporters I've ever seen, the Lee Rigby flag proved how much better you are than the vermin from across the city. Hope you all have a good night round Sheffield, you're welcome to our 'women', hope you all have a safe journey back. I'd like to see you down at Hillsborough again but hopefully for a UCL match in a few years time ;).

I will make sure that I attend an Old Firm game at Ibrox when I get chance.

Good luck with the new season, I'm sure you'll walk it.

Bannofan

Bannofan

First Team Player

• photo-thumb-727.jpg?_r=0
  • Sheffield Wednesday Fan
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 3,259 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:30 PM

Well, I was all set to be 'disgusted' by the sectarian chants etc, but that atmosphere was so amazing I couldn't help being impressed with the 'Gers fans.

Top class support, credit where its due.

Oh, and the kop might well as not have been there tonight. Felt sorry for the poor buggers on there.

#2 icon_share.pngsheffield_dave

sheffield_dave

Team Manager

• av-9291.jpg?_r=0
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:38 PM

Rangers are a class act and unlike Celtic, they know how to travel, how to enjoy themselves and how to restrain all the sectarian stuff when it's not needed; i.e when Celtic aren't anywhere near them.

They often get described as "two sides of the same coin" or whatever else, but Celtic at Brentford on Saturday and Rangers here tonight.. absolute night and day difference. You wouldn't think they were from the same City looking at those two games.

Great respect. Would love for this to become a more regular thing, although an invitation up to Ibrox would be grand.

This from Wednesdays Forum..

Sounds like they now know We Are The People.... Take a bow lads. :thumbup:

Will check Thursdays Forum tomorrow.. :thumbup:

The Rangers support is incomparable.

Bursting with pride guys. Simply doing what we do, but you were absolutely fucking spectacular and have deservedly earned our club all the praise we have from across the country. WATP! And you showed everyone why tonight. :21:

Bannofan

Bannofan

First Team Player

• photo-thumb-727.jpg?_r=0
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 3,259 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:30 PM

Well, I was all set to be 'disgusted' by the sectarian chants etc, but that atmosphere was so amazing I couldn't help being impressed with the 'Gers fans.

Top class support, credit where its due.

Oh, and the kop might well as not have been there tonight. Felt sorry for the poor buggers on there.

#2 icon_share.pngsheffield_dave

sheffield_dave

Team Manager

• av-9291.jpg?_r=0
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:38 PM

Rangers are a class act and unlike Celtic, they know how to travel, how to enjoy themselves and how to restrain all the sectarian stuff when it's not needed; i.e when Celtic aren't anywhere near them.

They often get described as "two sides of the same coin" or whatever else, but Celtic at Brentford on Saturday and Rangers here tonight.. absolute night and day difference. You wouldn't think they were from the same City looking at those two games.

Great respect. Would love for this to become a more regular thing, although an invitation up to Ibrox would be grand.

This from Wednesdays Forum..

Sounds like they now know We Are The People.... Take a bow lads. :thumbup:

Will check Thursdays Forum tomorrow.. :thumbup:

yeh seen that on owlstalk , loved the bit , the kop may aswell not been there :)