Most amazing atmosphere ever

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after a day of traffic jams, im a hour from home, and had to say a pleasure it was to visit a fantastic club, supporters a nd stadium. Owls fans were outstanding,would go bk there in a minute. 16400 fans i would say 6/7000 of them us!

police were brilliant treating people with respect the way it should be

well done bears amazin

Not long back home to Shrewsbury, but had to nip on here just before I hit the sack to say what a class act your support was from start to finish. Loved the passing of the Lee Rigby union jack from the Leppings Lane to the home ends, good bit of comradery at half time in the corner between the two sets of fans as well. Certainly showed that despite what the mhedia churns out that the Rangers are the class act of Glasgow (yet I knew that already). Hope yous all enjoyed your day out in Sheffield and hope we get the chance to bring a few thousand up to Ibrox in the future for a return fixture. WAWAW/WATP

Second game I've took my 8yr old son too and he's fucking still buzzing!

If Carlsberg made fans they could only be The Bears.

Was that the angry young man you were teaching to drum on the seats with the bamboo? North Stand?

I almost joined in ;). The seat backs were too narrow, you couldn't thump them properly.

Was that the angry young man you were teaching to drum on the seats? North Stand?

I almost joined in ;). The seat backs were too narrow, you couldn't thump them properly.

Quality pal, it could have been. The wee guy with Tourette-like profanities?

Absolutley superb from one and all last night! The whole day was just amazing and the colour and noise we brought to the city was immense. Without a doubt the best Gers trip I have been on since Valencia in 2010....Well done to all the bears, met some great guys from all round the country and it just goes to underline what we all know......WATP!!!!

We are the people

Mix of everything - bigotry, pro Rangers, Loyalist, blue guide etc

Never been so proud to be a bluenose the night

We also played well IMO - played them off the park

Remember bumping into you at some point.

Some trip! Unbelievable!

well done to all the bears who travelled down, sounds like a great day for all :7325:

just wish the press would highlight how great the fans were, commend them for making it so a great occassion... you can bet your bottoms dollar that if there was trouble they'd be all over it