Most amazing atmosphere ever

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done last night lads, your a credit to our fantastic club. I'm glad to say I was there and was in the thick of it. This will be the only game I get to this year (I live in Perth Oz but have 2 season tickets) and I'm overjoyed I got to this one. Take a bow bears, take a bow!!

most of them on the atmosphere thread mate were singing all you're praises , saying best away fans ever

Aye I seem the guys saying a lot of good. But some trying to start the "Fenian blood" meant we were trying to wipe out a whole race of people :lol:

Then a wed fan asked him "so when we sing if you are a united fan surrender or you'll die" is that any worse?

Which has been the point made by many rangers fans considering we are the only club banned from singing it.

It was fucking amazing last night, the loudest ever version of FF I've ever heard then onto there's not a team followed by a great rendition if our song

Well done last night lads, your a credit to our fantastic club. I'm glad to say I was there and was in the thick of it. This will be the only game I get to this year (I live in Perth Oz but have 2 season tickets) and I'm overjoyed I got to this one. Take a bow bears, take a bow!!

Safe journey back mate

Aye I seem the guys saying a lot of good. But some trying to start the "Fenian blood" meant we were trying to wipe out a whole race of people :lol:

Then a wed fan asked him "so when we sing if you are a united fan surrender or you'll die" is that any worse?

Which has been the point made by many rangers fans considering we are the only club banned from singing it.

It was fucking amazing last night, the loudest ever version of FF I've ever heard then onto there's not a team followed by a great rendition if our song

fantastic mate , you all done our club proud! Yeh the hearts fan on owlstalk was trying to say all the songs you sang are sectarian :lol: fucking clown !

I am fucking broken today. that was immense. I knew the jubilee club would be busy but when I turned the corner and saw the club and the fences around the pitch decked in our colours with thousands of people outside singing drinking and enjoying the weather I was in awe...then the match itself, my god, what an atmosphere, the noise was deafening. The noise inside the ground and on the tram made me and my dad actually want a break from it as our ears were ringing however after a few quiet pints in all bar one and re-energised we followed the sound of King Billys on the wall in the distance. The noise echoed down the street and we couldn't believe it when we found it was coming from what looked to be a trendy cocktail bar...seems it was the bar that follow follow had arranged and though I don't like the fact they charged a fiver we just had to go in their and re-join the party, left the place at 1 o'clock with the party in full swing , some people have some serious energy levels!

Follow follow charging supporters again

Unbelievable

they proper raked it in last night, I was by the front window when an old guy came out and asked the bouncer to see his takings, the wod of cash the bouncer withdrew and handed to him was massive, they brazenly counted it out on the street and the old guy walked back in with big grin on his face. Ah well, TBF the drinks were cheap, bar staff served quickly and the tunes were spot on

1st_jan_1994 says you owe him a tenner and to get your arse down rfc52 lol

Tell him a spent his tender on fruit shoots and gummy bears :D

A was looking for him down there yday but I never seen him not you for that matter, well I may have seen you going by the fact I don't fucking know what you look like :lol:

Tell him al take it to Forfar an he can get a wee Bridie :D

Tell him a spent his tender on fruit shoots and gummy bears :D

A was looking for him down there yday but I never seen him not you for that matter, well I may have seen you going by the fact I don't fucking know what you look like :lol:

Tell him al take it to Forfar an he can get a wee Bridie :D

Haha he says you're a wee ride.

Nver seen you mate, maybe I did but don't know you .