Boycotts this season and in the future

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems logical, the only one you don't boycott is the club who tried to kill us the most.

It's not the same though as Celtic don't need the money and they have been dying to have none of us at Parkhead since we did it to them in 93

There's better ways to win our battles with Celtic

It's not the same though as Celtic don't need the money and they have been dying to have none of us at Parkhead since we did it to them in 93

There's better ways to win our battles with Celtic

I know but it still seems wrong. I'm personally against boycotts, it hurts us just as much.

Why would anyone boycott after utd game it was meant to be a show of force n I know people who hadn't missed a game for years but stuck by the club for a few fuds to pitch up. Seriously they broke a few fans hearts and destroyed any chance of another boycott so as far as I'm concerned just don't buy a pie or a programme leave us to cheer our team on as will never work.

I am of 2 minds on this now....I effing h*te the SPL/SPFL, whatever they want to call themselves now, for putting the boot in and I want to see them all suffer badly.

The other part of me doesn't ever want to see our players without our support ever again or see our club suffer because of our hurt and anger.

It's a hard one.