Boycotts this season and in the future

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More than likely I will be firing off an email to Ticket Office asking not to be considered for the two Dunfermline games as my two games I am allowed to cancel.

Someone did mention our last away game is at East End Park, league should be over by then but would throw up an interesting scenario.

Charles Green 'engineered a boycott'

Did he aye? :D

Probably after he read the threads about it on FF and Ahmad read the ones on RM right enough.

In any case, no. No one likes us, but we don't care.

Alright Buzz. What's the party line on Ashley?

You won't find me toeing any party line, you will find me calling things as I see it though.

In any case, I'd much prefer Dave King to Ashley. Ashley has made a colossal arse of running Newcastle, and at least Dave King knows what we're all about.

You won't find me toeing any party line, you will find me calling things as I see it though.

In any case, I'd much prefer Dave King to Ashley. Ashley has made a colossal arse of running Newcastle, and at least Dave King knows what we're all about.

How's he made an arse of it?

How's he made an arse of it?

They're a laughing stock of English football, the horrible attempts to rebrand St James' Park, the farcical appointment of Joe Kinnear, the relegation, handing Pardew an eight year contract, getting rid of Derek Llambias despite him being only on circa 200k p/a, the constant managerial merry-go-round before Pardew...

He almost looked like he had turned it round when he took them to fifth place, but last season they weren't a kick in the arse off relegation again. Newcastle fans despise him.

They're a laughing stock of English football, the horrible attempts to rebrand St James' Park, the farcical appointment of Joe Kinnear, the relegation, handing Pardew an eight year contract, getting rid of Derek Llambias despite him being only on circa 200k p/a, the constant managerial merry-go-round before Pardew...

He almost looked like he had turned it round when he took them to fifth place, but last season they weren't a kick in the arse off relegation again. Newcastle fans despise him.

Check how many players were injured last season.

Newcastle fans despise him because he's from London.

Aye, it's his fault the team didn't perform last season...

Check how many players were injured last season.

Newcastle fans despise him because he's from London.

Aye, it's his fault the team didn't perform last season...

That doesn't address the other points I made.

Look, Ashley may turn out to be alright, and if he does buy us he might make it work. But I have reservations simply because of the way he's handled situations at Newcastle United. He's also fiercely private which won't suit some peoples attitude on here, where they want the CEO to be more like a press officer hell bent on attacking the SPFL/SFA/Celtic.

Given the choice, I'd rather King had a shot.

That doesn't address the other points I made.

Look, Ashley may turn out to be alright, and if he does buy us he might make it work. But I have reservations simply because of the way he's handled situations at Newcastle United. He's also fiercely private which won't suit some peoples attitude on here, where they want the CEO to be more like a press officer hell bent on attacking the SPFL/SFA/Celtic.

Given the choice, I'd rather King had a shot.

Ashley isn't Newcastle's CEO.

Ashley isn't Newcastle's CEO.

Newcastle do not have a CEO, you are of course right. They have a managing director and a director of football, similar to Ali Russell (COO) and Gordon Smith (DOF) under Whyte.

However, Ashley runs both Sports Direct and Newcastle United on a daily basis.