Rangers and Craig Mather Statement on HMFC Admin's Lack Of Fine

Senna

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very pleased with this statement and its needed as its clear that hertz are getting off incredibly lightly compared to us and they have been taking the piss for years refusing to pay staff and the tax man ect. I hope we do get clarification and then ram it down their fucking throats and demand our money back that they stole from us, the shower of cunts that they are!

I hope many on here take note that the Club will speak out when there is a legitimate claim that we have been wronged. Too many people get embroiled in petty arguments that they simply cannot win. I do not want my Club to ever appear as silly and desperate as those.

Well done Rangers FC, Well done!

To me it was a decent statement to make.

Mather needs to be careful not to start acting like a mad man and making stupid threats.

At the end of the day I am more concerned about how we play on the pitch.

Whilst this is annoying and unfair. Who at the end of the day is going to lose sleep over this news.

If Mather puts together a calm letter or a heavy rant he is still gonna get fobbed off ne hoo!!

This statement is purely to settle we the fans.

A spark from a volcano perhaps? I hope so. I welcome the message. However the welcome is muted because confining this to asking for clarification - whilst doubtless correct to an extent and certainly restrained - lacks the impression of a voice of strength. Bolstering it by adding some urgency might have helped the tone and impact. For example, "The Club and its Supporters require an immediate explanation of the decision and clarification as to how the decision was reached. Specifically Rangers and its Supporters require a statement explaining why the actions taken against Rangers were different to those applied to Hearts and Dunfermline."

I also believe it would have been more powerful if the statement had said "The Rangers Board and Rangers Supporters are entitled to conclude that there is one rule for our club and another for everyone else". That would, in my view, have demonstrated more acutely that the Board and Supporters stand shoulder to shoulder.

And for Mr Mather - lets see what the voice he so recently spoke of amounts to. Does he, I wonder, have the skill to apply the advantages of a cloak and dagger man? Wearing the cloak for his masters on the Board and for Supporters by saying the right things and preserving the verbal dagger for the executives at the SFPL and SFA?

ps - I think a Charles Green statement would have been more blistering and to the point. I'm sure the authorities will be breathing a sigh of relief that the most they appear to be required to do is to provide some 'clarification'. If the 'clarification' is not sufficient for the Rangers Board or Supporters - and I mean both - then the spark of the volcano may need to be increase so that the authorities are bathed in the warm embrace of true wrath from Rangers.

I'm sure the authorities will be breathing a sigh of relief that the most they appear to be required to do is to provide some 'clarification'. If the 'clarification' is not sufficient for the Rangers Board or Supporters - and I mean both - then the spark of the volcano may need to be increase so that the authorities are bathed in the warm embrace of true wrath from Rangers.

Keep our powder dry and raise the heat. No point going all in too soon.