Rangers and Craig Mather Statement on HMFC Admin's Lack Of Fine

Senna

Some of you are trully deluded....the idea that the club should come out with some kind of aggressive statement just shows how clueless some of you are....take a step back and think about what that would achieve! I have said it countless times but there is so much more going on behind the scenes than any of us give the club credit for yet some are just set on negative hysteria no matter what! We are a professional institution and have to be ran that way and communicate that way....accept that or not but that's the reality....

There's fuck all going on behind the scenes apart from hand wringing and opening arse cheeks.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At last. But seems well played.

As long as this is only the start, well said Mathers.

WATP

^^this

i'm sickened and disgusted by today's events. we were punished enough, the club paid back everything, every last penny, and accepted relegation and signing ban. and we got on with it without complaint under the banner of fairness. we said relegate us to D3 and we'll will work our way back up fairly. we mopped up Whyte's mess and this is how we repaied. an absolute joke, hopefully a stronger statement will follow - the fans need to group and fight this, maybe be boycotts or whatever is require. remember, we are the people

no, what I need to do is to post what I think. I dont think its deluded to suggest on a forum that the clubs responce is underwhelming. Your hysterical response to what is a reasonable post suggests its you that needs to step back.

Your particular post was indeed reasonable however my reply to you was more a general evaluation of alot of posters on here who will jump to a negative assumption regardless of the situation.....those asking for a stronger statement have yet to provide an example of what they would have responded with....the club just can't win with some!

Your particular post was indeed reasonable however my reply to you was more a general evaluation of alot of posters on here who will jump to a negative assumption regardless of the situation.....those asking for a stronger statement have yet to provide an example of what they would have responded with....the club just can't win with some!

so why did you insult my intelligence by saying "what you need is to take a step back, count to ten and use what intelligence you have to think before posting"

How would you know? You not to busy at the arts and crafts table getting your welcome back green banners ready?

You appear disappointed at the imminent return of Charlie, at least he will call a spade a shovel and an injustice a fit-up, get over yourself.

You appear disappointed at the imminent return of Charlie, at least he will call a spade a shovel and an injustice a fit-up, get over yourself.

On the contrary I would be happy for green to return in some capacity however it is NOT going to happen so instead if pining for his return and comparing the actions of Mather and the board to what green may or may not have done if suggest you get over that on move on!

so why did you insult my intelligence by saying "what you need is to take a step back, count to ten and use what intelligence you have to think before posting"

No that's fair enough....after your rather condescending response I posted straight away without re-reading your initial post which I confused with reformation bear....however I will reiterate in a generic sense I stand by what I posted!

No that's fair enough....after your rather condescending response I posted straight away without re-reading your initial post which I confused with reformation bear....however I will reiterate in a generic sense I stand by what I posted!

sarcasm rather than condescension.

Rangers should take it to court and claim damages. In any other business you would not accept being treated different than your competitors. It's a disgrace, if it happened in England you would have all the sports channels and media all over the story and questions would be asked. SCOTLAND has become one curropt narrow minded scum infested little country and if it wasn't for rangers I would bloody switch off to all Scottish football and never give it another penny. God im angery and I want answers.

Rangers should take it to court and claim damages. In any other business you would not accept being treated different than your competitors. It's a disgrace, if it happened in England you would have all the sports channels and media all over the story and questions would be asked. SCOTLAND has become one curropt narrow minded scum infested little country and if it wasn't for rangers I would bloody switch off to all Scottish football and never give it another penny. God im angery and I want answers.

Agreed. What other business would accept decisions apparently made on the hoof. There either is/was rules in place, or there weren't. We shouldn't have been treated so differently from the others, based as it seems some discussions in a board room.

Court it is for me.

I mean them.

See, Rangers cannot fucking win, Mather included. They release a statement pretty quickly following what happened today, and still people are going to have a go for it not being worded strongly enough.

What do you expect them to publish? Do you honestly think they're gonna finish the statement with 'No Surrender and fuck you Regan'?

This is a good statement. The Club is actively listening to the fans and acting FOR the fans.

:lol: :lol:

IMHO this is a good statement, worded in such a way that no matter what the response is from the sfa, they cannot justify the fine meted out to us. However I doubt very much if the sfa reply will be made public.

Some of you are trully deluded....the idea that the club should come out with some kind of aggressive statement just shows how clueless some of you are....take a step back and think about what that would achieve! I have said it countless times but there is so much more going on behind the scenes than any of us give the club credit for yet some are just set on negative hysteria no matter what! We are a professional institution and have to be ran that way and communicate that way....accept that or not but that's the reality....

Glad to hear this - if true. Can you please expand on this and give me some source? I would hope this is true but given the past I remain a tad sceptical.

This is a sensible, measured and thoughtful statement.

It is absolutely vital that we obtain the detailed reasons behind the decision of the Disciplinary Panel before we say and do anything further. I've no doubt that's why we're seeking 'clarification' and making no further statement at this time. No doubt the club will request the written decision of the panel, which should delineate the deliberations of the panel, their thinking, rationale and decisions. Let's await that response before knee jerking any reaction.

Tonights statement simply puts the SFA on notice that the matter may be pursued.

One thing is certain the rhags tomorrow will be full of moral outrage, with ten ton of spin used to show how Rangers are trying to "twist everything to our advantage" while poor innocent hertz are struggling to survive.