ST's hit 34k

Hoodster

I'm curious, does anyone know what the season ticket sales were like in the "reformed" SPFL? How do they compare to last season, generally up or down?

Also great news on our own season ticket sales!

[quote]More than half of the clubs in the new Scottish Premiership have experienced a rise in season ticket sales.

And only two of the 12 clubs have reported a drop in numbers compared to the same period last year.

Seven top-flight outfits say figures have improved, with three clubs telling BBC Scotland their business is on a par with last summer.

Scottish Premiership members took part on the understanding that information would not be club specific.

I wonder what club didn't want their figures realest.

but well done,34K is fantastic with a week to go.

I'd been told that but I didn't honestly believe it. This in a league that still has no sponsor as well.

To be fair, last season's sales were fucking horrific, so being up on last year is nothing to boast about.

To be fair, last season's sales were fucking horrific, so being up on last year is nothing to boast about.

A good point, but I could only predict they would keep going down. Anyway I fear I may have derailed the topic somewhat. Good on the bears that bought their season tickets, I'm hoping after my PhD I can go down to Glasgow and finally get another season ticket.

I'm curious, does anyone know what the season ticket sales were like in the "reformed" SPFL? How do they compare to last season, generally up or down?

Also great news on our own season ticket sales!

They've gone up apparently????

Dispite both Aberdeen and Them colsing a stand down for run of the mill spl games?

How Aberdeen can claim a rise in season tickets while shutting the biggest stand in the ground down is anyone's guess.

The Savile calculator out again?

Anyway well done the bears 72,000 season tickets while playing lower league football so far!!!!

I renewed mines and my sons yesterday, I was not going to for various reasons,

I was extremely disappointed by the approach and overall play last season plus I have also have health issues,

but I have still been working 5 days a week. (Protestant work ethic)

So I decided yesterday that if I can manage 5 days at work then I can go and watch the Rangers.

My 10 year son is delighted as he has the Rangers fever.

The love of Rangers never leaves you.