Calling scarkev

billmcmurdo

Ha ha ha....just shows what a petty, pathetic little waste of space you are bill....you disappear from here after being questioned on your love in with Thomson in a huff, you obviously hide in the shadows posting nonsense and when you finally get one (half) right you reappear....pathetic!

Wow, you make an appearance to rub it in the face of one poster, yet consistantly failed to back up your opinion on any of your blogs on here...spat the dummy and stopped posting, and fucked off with yer ball.

Shameful that you return for this reason.

Ha ha ha....just shows what a petty, pathetic little waste of space you are bill....you disappear from here after being questioned on your love in with Thomson in a huff, you obviously hide in the shadows posting nonsense and when you finally get one (half) right you reappear....pathetic!

scarkev you do yourself a disservice with this post. While we have never seen eyr to eye, some of your stuff is spot on. However, only yesterday you posted: "On the contrary I would be happy for green to return in some capacity however it is NOT going to happen so instead if pining for his return and comparing the actions of Mather and the board to what green may or may not have done if suggest you get over that on move on".

While I dont think Bill should just be suddenly re-appearing on RM to rub your face in it, I think you have to take your medicine here mate.